Chapter Two

I'm just telling you guys now, I don't own any of the pictures or videos and most of the pictures are The Game Of Thrones because they have the type of pictures I need. Also the picture is of the queen when she was alive and well.
+++
Her boots clicked on the cold stone ground as they walked down the hall. Paintings hung on the wall of all the kings and their queens. The hall was empty expect a few servers speed walking with their heads down.

Suddenly the came to stop two huge double doors at the end of the wall, the door shone darkly, the dark pinewood has been polished, and carvings cleaned.

The carvings were of Kings and Queens, also fancy writing that was hard to read but read 'The kingdoms beloved king and queen.'

The king opened the door quietly, letting her through. As she looked around the room and quickly she spotted the King's Wife, the queen lying motionless on the bed.mHer breath so swallow you had to strain your ears to hear it.

Sweet pricked down the Queen's forehead, her eyes closed. Everyone knew she was dying, some still had hope. But even the best doctors came and went and still they could not figure out. Healers came too, nothing worked. But the king still held hope.

She stalked towards the Queen bedside, the king following silently. She put her hand on her head but quickly pulled back.

The wife was burning hot, way to hot, she shouldn't even be alive. She out her finger in her arm, and it too was burning hot. She sighed deeply and sadly, knowing what was happening.

"King" she started "I'm sorry to say but the Queen has been possessed by a demon. She shouldn't be kept alive any longer, you're not saving her you're killing her. The longer she stays alive the more it'll kill her but she' won't die, it'll get her alive. There's no cure, even if their was, when she wakes up she'll be demon."

The king cried for his wife, he's only true love and that could understand him. He watched has she pulled a sliver dagger out of her pocket, it shone in the only light coming from the window, it was a warriors dagger. A powerful one.

She looks back at the king to ask for permission, he nods his head at her. He stares has she leans over the Queen she holds the dagger above his wife's heart before plunging it straight through her heart.

The dagger that was silver now covered in blood of his love. She slides her finger across the blood of the dagger and makes a cross on the now dead queen, she mumbles something then stands up. "The demon is locked inside her now, I'll leave you two alone. I need to find my room and check my horse" She says in a low voice leaving the room closing the door behind her.

She found her room after asking a servant, she walked towards a wooden door, opening it to find a bathroom. She goes to the sink and washes her hand and dagger.

When she's done she stars at the lady she has become. Her cold, emotionless, green cat look eyes pierced through anyone's soul who dared to look her in the eye. Her brown wavy hair fell mid back. Her black shirt with tight leather pants, her black cloak coming down just below her ankles.

She had saved many, but killed twice as much. When people heard about her she sent shivers down the spine. In some peoples eyes she was a cold hearted, witch, killer and beautiful. In others she was beautiful, cold, troubled and saving people. She believed she was both, she didn't trust people easily.

She hasn't loved since she was a child but then she still found it hard to love. She turned into a beautiful, cold hearted, soulless, killer from her past but she was also something else too. She was special, she had powers like no others, she was stronger then most of her kind.

But her kind is hunted and killed. Her cold eyes blazed in anger as she thought about. People hunted her and she was to live in the swadow. Wherever she goes, they follow.