Chapter Four

She woke up to the sound of something two footed walking around outside the cabin. Quickly and quietly she put her cloak and boots on, climbing out of the window on the outside side.

As she landed on the ground with a silent thud, she walked and stopped at the corner and peeked around. She wasn't afraid of who whatever it is, she could properly kill me in a mater of seconds but whoever it is is young she could use him.

As she peeked around she doesn't a young looking boy around 13 years old trying to tack up Killer, she laughed silently at this was the second say in a row that someone as tried to steal her horse.

From the minute she saw him she knew he was a thief. Using inhuman speed she was sitting on the fence watching the boy. The boy, still trying the tack up, was too busy not noticing her.

"Any reason you may be trying to steal my horse thief?" She asked in a voice full of power even the May the most powerful people shiver. The boy jumped back in fright, only noticing she was there just then.

"I-I- j-just-" The boy tried to say frighten. "Well you were kinda stealing my horse so you owe me, I see you have your own pony so you'll travel with me. Also no asking questions, and what's your name boy?" She said her cold green eyes dancing in amusement.

"Robert" Robert said trying to keep a steady voice. She walked to Killer tacking him up ready and mounting up. The boy mounted too on his pony, she walked over to the Robert and whispered in his ear "Try to run and you'll have a death wish."

He shivered in fear as she rode forwards, "Now boy you'll do what ever I say, when I speak to people you better not dare to say a word, I beg to differ but you'll properly not be able to say a word due to fright. When we're in a village and say you can go do something, I'll expect to find you again and of you hide You'll be punished. You may go steal and do other stuff but no running or hiding. When we're with other people you'll stay quite and only talk when you are asked question or when people greet you, also you'll call me Ma'am," She said over her shoulder still riding ahead.

They rode for hours only stopped to let the horses drink from a creek that ran along side them. Her cloak and hair flying back as they rode, her going up on a steady rhyme.

They world was a blur, just her and killer. They rode like they didn't have a care in the world.

Everyone had their own problems but some didn't bother to fix it up, she had created a mess. Something that could never be fixed, millions died because of her. But the thing is nobody knew of her name. They just named her Beautiful.

She was a beautiful killer, women would glare at her for holding pure beauty. Sometimes she wished she was just ugly, not to stand out. Man looked at her with lust, but she just pierced her green eyes.

She was very special, only a few elders knew where to locate her, very hard to find. But she has never been in the same spot for more then A week because someone would die if she stayed longer.

She cleared her thoughts and made killer go a little faster, still feeling the kid behind her. If they continued to travel like this they should make it to a camp before nightfall. She had everything planned and she needed to stick to it.

They continued to ride, not stopping. Soon they spotted smoke in the airs. She heard a fire crackle loudly, she made Killer gallop through a bush that lead to the camp. Everyone stopped what there doing and stared. "You now it's rude to stare, I also have brought company." She said stopping her horse.

She heard a certain yell, and got of her horse. "Ah Beautiful! Long time no see!" She heard Phil hobble over to her, she shook hands but got drew into a hug aswell. Phil broke of the hug and turned to all the men camped around the fire "This is Beautiful and her Company?" "Robert" "And Robert. Make them feel at home and treat Beautiful like one of the boys!" He said.

She lead Killer to a pen filled with other horses, untacking him then putting him them putting him in there. Robert also did the same. She walked over to a long plopping herself next to a buff man.