Chapter Three

She stalked out of her room going to the courtyard. She followed the path she had been on before when she arrived.

Soon she arrived at the large stable, she spotted horses being ridden, some grazing in paddocks. Suddenly anger blazed her cold eyes as she spotted a certain horse.

She stormed over to a round-yard, as soon as she got there her eyes that once held anger turned to amusement as she watched a young looking man try to ride her horse.

Her horse, Killer, was bucking and rearing but when the man came off he got back on. A lot of folks had stopped what there doing and come to watch.

About a hour later a lot of folks had tried to ride Killer but none succeed. She whistled "Who bets I can't ride that horse?" She yelled out. She walked around has everyone betted.

"I bet 100 Pounds that I can ride that horse!" She said, she heard a lot of laughter and woman looking at her proudly that she dared to try and ride a wild horse.

She climbed through the fence and walked in, all the men had cleared out and it was just her and the horse. She whistled and Killer trotted to her, she climbed onto his back and started him at a walk...

She canter her horse one last time and lined Killer up to the fence, to everybody's amazement she jumped over the fence.

She started to canter to the forest on the other side of where she came through, she stopped and looked over her shoulder "Maybe next time you'll try not to ride a passer's horse, Yah!Also keep your bets!" She yelled and continued through the forest to her next destination.

---===---
She landed gracefully as she jumped over yet another fallen tree. They continued their journey through the thick forest, the piney, fresh wind hitting them. The sound of 4 hoofs hitting the ground at greet speed could be heard for miles.

Her hair flew back as they neared where a clearing was meant to be, it was getting dark so they had to set up camp, she could continue fine but her horse needed rest and really didn't want to kill her only source of transport.

They stopped at the centre of the clearing, as promised there was a little cabin and a yard with shelter for Killer, she dismounted Killer and lead him over to the shelter. She untracked him and brought the tack inside, also as promised there was fresh firewood and food, everything clean and tidy.

She took her cloak off and hung it on a hook, also taking her boys off she put them near the door. She found some fresh bread and fresh fruit, eating for her meal. After she was done she walked to the bed getting in and trying to fall asleep.