Part 18: Own Body

"Good morning princess." I woke up by Jungkook's voice. His arms were wrapped around my waist and my head  was resting on his chest. HIS chest! It is a manly bare chest! I've my body back!

I sat up abruptly. "I have my body back." I mumbled. "Yes, you do." Jungkook smiled at me. I hugged him. "You have your body back!" I was just so happy to be in my own body. "I have it back." Jungkook stroke my hair. He chuckled. "You promised me I could kiss you today." The body whispered in my ear. I nodded since I couldn't speak. This will be my first kiss but somehow I'm not nervous. I want this as much as Jungkook does.

A smirk appeared on Jungkook's face. He pushed me back so I was laying on the bad. He hovered over me and placed his hands next to my head. He bend down but stopped before our lips could touch. "I've waited too long for this." He whispered. I smiled softly at his cute and hotness. Suddenly he smashed his lips on mine. 

My first kiss is taken away by my soulmate. And it is amazing! He really did practice. He's a really good kisser even though I don't know anything about that. I have no idea what to do but he makes me feel is if I'm good as well.

He pulled away when we both needed to catch our breath. "That... was amazing." He said while looking deeply into my eyes. I smiled shyly as I nodded. "Can we do that again?" He smirked and bend down again. 

"Good morning, love bi- oh." Mrs. Jeon had swung open the door and was now staring at our position. "Mom! Finally I could kiss my girl and of course you have to interrupt!" Jungkook complained. I covered my face in embarrassment but Jungkook clearly had no shame. He didn't move at all as if it's normal to be on top of a girl. I softly pushed him away and got out of the bed. "Good morning, Mrs. Jeon." I greeted as I walked up to her to give her a hug. 

"At least one of them greets me nicely." She said jokingly. "I'm sorry about what you had to see." I bowed. "It's okay. I shouldn't have come in anyway. I'll leave you two alone now." She went backwards out of the room and closed the door. Jungkook groaned and dropped himself on the bed covering his face in frustration. I sneaked towards him and got on top of him which got him surprised. He uncovered his face and I took that chance to place my lips on his.

"Woah! I didn't expect that." He said as I broke the kiss. I just chuckled and got off him. "I'll go check if your mother needs some help in the kitchen." I informed and walked to the door. "No, you are not." The boy commanded and grabbed my hand before I could leave. "Why not?" I frowned in confusion. "Because you're going to stay here with me and cuddle my until I die." I didn't know a guy could be that cheesy. 

"You really waited for this, didn't you?" I chuckled as he nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully and got back on the bed. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and kissed my nose. "You sure your mom will be fine?" I asked slowly. "She will. You ain't gonna leave me." He tightened his grip on my waist. I chuckled and gave him a peck. "I wonder how Eunhae and Jimin are doing." I mumbled. "Well, I think I know what they're doing. What about we do the same?" Jungkook smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. "Yah, I wasn't even ready to kiss you yesterday. How can I be ready to do that?" I smacked him softly. "I don't know but I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean, you already saw me and touched me." That sounds just really weird. "I was forced to! Besides, getting you in me is a whole different thing." 

"Aish, fine. Let's do it when we move in our house." I slapped him again. "Just shut up about this topic." Jungkook chuckled teasingly and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. He switched our position to a sitting one which made me end up sitting on his lap. My back was facing him. He rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you, Y/n." He whispered. I smiled before I replied. "I love you too, Kookie."