Part 10: My Friends

Class was finally over. I packed my books and headed out of the classroom. I have to find the boys before I get into trouble with some girls.

"Kookie, what about we meet up at my house tonight?" A girl asked in a flirty way. "No, thank you." I answered and looked at the girl to see who dared to ask my soulmate out. "Oh, come on. Last time it was fun." The girl nagged. "When was the last time?" I just want to know since when Jungkook is not going out with other girls. "About 2 months ago." I nodded. "Well, I guess one time is more than enough." I walked past her and tried to find canteen A.

There it is. I walked to the door and saw the boys as well. "Y/n!" Jimin yelled. Taehyung punched him slightly. "Jungkook!" He corrected himself. I walked up to them and sat down. "How was your day so far?" Yoongi asked. "It was fine. There was a girl earlier who asked me out. She acted all flirty." I answered annoyed. "Ah that was probably Jiyoon. She has a boyfriend so don't worry about that. She just teached Jungkook how to- you know." Hoseok explained. I nodded not realising what he actually meant. "Anyway, what about you guys?" I asked while looking at all of them. "It was fine." Jimin copied my words and the others nodded. "Do your soulmates go to this school as well?"

"Only mine." Taehyung replied. "Really? Who is she?" I clapped my hands excitedly. "I'll tell you later." Taehyung smirked. Why doesn't he just tell me? Is it someone I know? "Hey, Y/n." I looked up but the boys were minding their own business. "Jungkook?" I asked to be sure it was him who talked to me. "Yes. Can you turn around and look at me?" But he's supposed to eat in canteen B. "Huh? Why?" I asked confused. "I told your friends I found a handsome guy." I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But I'm not going to act all flirty." I turned around and saw him with Eunhae and Soojun at the table a little bit further. I looked at each of them and smirked when I turned around. I didn't mean to be flirty I just found it funny how the girls, mostly Eunhae, were almost drooling over me. And it was only nicer to know that this body is my soulmate's. "Thanks. I love you." Well, I love the fact that he dares to tell me that. And of course I- don't know if I already love him. I do feel jealous when other girls are flirting with him. He will never be able to feel that kind of jealousy since there are no guys who actually flirt with me. They do talk to me and try to be my friends but that doesn't mean they actually like me.

"Oh my god! Y/n! How did you find such a handsome boy?!" Somehow Jungkook had managed to make me hear what Eunhae said. "Hey, kook, am I allowed to play a little?" I asked. I wanted to go to their table. I just want to be around my friends. "Sure but don't make it obvious you know us." I didn't reply and looked at the boys instead. "Guys, I'm going to Jungkook for a second." I stood up and turned around. Eunhae was still watching me. She didn't even bother to look at the other boys.

"Hi, there." I greeted and stood behind the only empty chair around the table. "Can I sit here?" I winked at Eunhae just because I can. "Yah! Can't you wink at me?" Jungkook complained through the soulmate talk thingy. "You can get winks whenever you want but not around my friends." I answered while smiling to the girls and so not Jungkook. Jungkook pouted. "Uh-.. What's your name?" Eunhae asked shyly. "I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." I smirked. I know that's what Eunhae likes, a flirty smirk.

I turned my gaze to Soojun. She's been looking at the table where the other boys are. "Hello." I said to her and she snapped her head to face me. "Hi-." She said slowly. "Do- Do you know that guy?" She pointed at Taehyung. So she was looking at him the whole time. "Yes. That's Taehyung." I answered. I could see the love in her eyes when Taehyung looked at us while searching for me. He smiled friendly when he caught Soojun staring at him. "I don't want to ruin your mood but he has a girlfriend." I told the girl. "He does?" Soojun gave me a disappointed look. I nodded slowly. "I'm going to the restroom." Soojun said after a while. She stood up and walked out of the canteen. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked confused. "No, of course not!" Eunhae said while smiling at me.

"Can you flirt with me too?" Jungkook nagged without Eunhae hearing. "Fine, what do you want me to do?" I answered. I was still flirting with Eunhae. I like this. Even though I'm flirting with a girl who so happens is one of my 2 best friends. I think I'm going to flirt more often. In Jungkook's body it's not even that hard. "I don't get why you want me flirting with you since I'm in your body." I changed my mind. I'm going to my own table. "I'm leaving." I informed and stood up. "Yah! Don't you dare leave me!" Jungkook warned through mind. Without answering him I walked off.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked as soon as I sat down. "He went to the restroom." Namjoon said without looking at me. "Where did you go?" Jimin asked me. "To Jungkook." I replied shortly and took a bite of my sandwich.

~

I entered my house. I mean Jungkook's house. I went straight to the kitchen to grab some snacks. I don't have much homework so I can spend some time with the boys. Oh wait. They were all going to spend time with their girlfriends today. Guess only Jimin's free. I grabbed my phone to call Jimin when I got a text. And it happens to be from Jimin.

<[Wanna hang out?]

He had exactly the same thing in mind. I smiled and answered positively. I tossed my phone on the bed and waited for him to arrive. I sat down on the bed as well. Suddenly the door swung open revealing Jimin. "How the hell did you get here so fast?!" I yelled surprised. "I was already here." He smirked. I nodded and rolled my eyes. "Hey, I heard you can see my soulmate if you're close to her." Jimin spoke. I looked up at him and frowned. "What do you mean?" He sat down next to me. "Since Jungkook's my closest friend he can see who's my soulmate. So you should be able to see her. But then you have to something what's mine." I nodded slowly. "I can try. We can look for her tomorrow at school first." I suggested. "Sure."

"Y/n!" Jungkook called me. "What is it?" I asked confused. I didn't do anything. Does she know Jimin's here? Maybe he doesn't like it when I meet up with his friends without him. "I feel like third wheel." I sighed. Oh well... "What do you mean? Is Eunhae there too?" Even if she was I think Soojun would be the one who felt third wheel. Eunhae seems to like Jungkook and she probably will ask a lot about him. "No, Taehyung." I frowned. "But he said he was going to meet up with his girlfriend." Did he really lie about something as small as this? It's not like I mind him being around my friends. "Oh uh- Well, he- Nevermind."