Part 20: Moving Out

TIME SKIP ~ 1 year later

"Baby, have you packed your things?" Jungkook asked through mind. "Yes, I did. I'm ready to leave." I answered as I checked my room for possible things I forgot. "Good. I'll be there around 2pm." Jungkook said. I nodded even though he couldn't see. "Okay." I sat on my bed and took my phone.

[Girls! I'm moving out today!]>

I texted the girls to make sure they won't stand in front of this house when we're going to meet up. They replied faster than the speed of light. I checked the time and decided to take a shower before Jungkook and I move to our new house. The previous owners aren't there anymore so we could drop some stuff already but today it's officially ours.

After my shower I went to the store and bought some food since the fridge in our new house is till empty. When I get home Jungkook will be there so the food can be placed in the fridge soon.

I paid and got in my car. I passed a small shop for couple things. I decided to take a look and ended up buying some cute shirts. I'm sure Jungkook will like them.

~

Finally I got home. Jungkook was already there putting my boxes inside his suv. I sneaked towards him and backhugged him. He quickly turned around to hug me back. "I missed you you." He whispered. I giggled at his cute statement since we saw eachother yesterday.

"Y/n, sweetie, do you want a cookie?" My mom walked outside with a box full of cookies. I guess she baked them myself. "You already have a kookie." Jungkook whispered, still hugging me. "I would love to." I said while smirking at Jungkook. "What do I not get?" My mother asked confused as she looked at the pouting Jungkook with a frown. "Nothing." I answered and grabbed a cookie. Mom shrugged it off and went inside again. I turned to face Jungkook since I had turned around which made Jungkook backhugging me. I put the cookie in my mouth with a teasing smile. "Damn, this cookie is tasty." I teased. Suddenly Jungkook bend down and took a bite of my cookie. "I bet I'm tastier." The boy smirked at me, trying to hold his laughter since my face probably turned red.

~

"This was the last one." My boyfriend said as he placed the box on the table. "Thank you." I gave him a soft peck on his cheek. I took the box and went upstairs. I had written 'clothes' on the box so I guess this belongs to my closet. I opened the door to our bedroom and walked in. I was too tired to unpack the clothes today. I guess I'll do that tomorrow.

I walked up to the bed to put the sheets on it. "Use the ones I used last night. We have to wash them tomorrow anyway." Jungkook said as he walked into the room. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Remember what I said? We're going to have a nice night." The boy winked and I felt my cheeks getting hot. I quickly covered my face. "Aish. I- I think I'm gonna cook dinner." I slipped out of the room and went to the kitchen.

I'm honestly really nervous. I don't know if I'm ready yet. I think I am but I'm just so insecure. I know he has seen my body but maybe I'm just not good enough. I know he wouldn't say he wanna do it if he doesn't like my body. He has seen it a lot so that's not the problem. But on the other side, Jungkook must be a virgin as well. Unless he cheated on his soulmate.

"Baby?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice. "Yes?" I looked at the handsome boy. "You sure you want this? I can wait if you want." I smiled and nodded. "It's okay. I guess I'm ready." I could see the joy in Jungkook's eyes. Aish, this boy.

"Can I do something to help?" I shook my head. "Not really. It's almost done." I said while continuing cooking. "I'll set the table." I didn't answer and just let him do whatever he wants.

"This is good!" Jungkook complimented my cooking skills. "Thank you." I blushed. "The feeling of knowing we live together in our own house is amazing."

"It is. I really look forward to our future." A smile found its way to my lips. "Yeah. Maybe we can have kids when we're a little older. I mean, When I'm 25 I won't mind being a dad." Jungkook said. Oh god. Where is this going? "Well, maybe." I answered the boy while taking a spoonful of food.

"Wanna take a shower together after dinner?" Jungkook suggested. "Maybe when the dishes are done." I said and got up to start the chore. Jungkook got up as well and helped me. "Sure." He answered.

~

We were done doing the dishes and headed upstairs. I turned on the water so it could get warm. I stripped down my clothes and got under the water. Jungkook joined me soon. Since I had turned my back towards him I couldn't see him. I felt his hands on my shoulders. "Shall I wash your back?" I nodded as a reply. His hands were caressing my back.

Damn, I don't mind taking a shower with him. His hands can do magically things.

I began washing my hair. Jungkook did the same as soon as he was done with my back. Out of nowhere I felt his arms wrap around me. Jungkook was hugging me. Surprisingly I didn't feel as uncomfortable as I thought I would. In fact, it felt pretty nice to be in his embrace like this. It's so... natural. Yeah, natural.

"Shall we go start our night?" He said with a husky voice. I gulped but had the guts to turn around and smirk at him, trying to hide the nervous feeling. "Sure."

Next ➺ Bonus Chapter

I hope y'all liked this story! Stay Gold! I purple you all! Borahae!