Note

Ok so please ignore that last oneshot I was a little tipsy and exhausted and nearly in complete madness when I made it.

I see some of y'all are confused on what the fuck was going on in it so I'll explain (to the best of my abilities I don't even know what goes on through my mind-)

France went evil and threw it back so hard on you (the lovely and creative and talented ((and now I'm crying)) reader) that you went out a window while Britain watched in horror.

For those who do not know what throwing it back is, it's a dance move (kinda risqué and similar to twerking so if you aren't comfortable with that kinda stuff then I don't recommend looking it up-) if ya wanna see what it is then go on TikTok and look it up or YouTube cause apparently there are tutorials on how to do it.

I also wanna take the time to say thank you so much for 3K reads! Like seriously I didn't even notice! I am so happy that y'all enjoy these oneshots! And hey, if you guys ever wanna message me, regardless if it's about a shitty day, an OC/Book idea, or just because your lonely then feel free to message me, my DMs are always open, hell I never sleep!

Anyway, once again thank you guys so much and I'll see y'all in the next Oneshot!