Pt.2•48🙄

The kids laid down next to a Mattia while I took the condom away from Matthias cuz he kept trying to open it.

Gab: So what are we going to watch?😗
M: Go watch something in the living room. I need to talk to mommy in private.
Gi: 😲 you want us to leave?😿
M: kinda...
A: Mattia don't be mean. You guys can stay.
Matt: No we're going to leave because papà doesn't want us here🥺
M: omg-🤦‍♂️ No you guys can stay I was just joking.

The kids smiled excited and hugged Mattia. I sat on the couch in the room and started texting Elizabeth while Mattia watched 'Up' with the kids.

Elizabeth🥱💖

E: False alarm, I got my period yesterday😐

A: LMFAOOOOOSHSUEIEKDKDKDJ💀

E: What are you doing, rn?😗

A: Texting you, duh🦙

E:😒

Elizabeth ended up calling me and we talked until she had to go cuz Dominic was waiting for her. I went to bed with Mattia and the kids.

A: Where am i gonna sleep? You guys are taking up the whole bed.
Gab: The floor❤️
A: 😀 Yay.
M: You can lay down on top of me-
A: No.

Gianluca moved a little so that I could fit in the bed and I ended up falling asleep.

Mattia's POV

Gi: Im bored.
Gab: Bruh mommy already fell asleep😐
M: So? I'm still awake😌
Gab: But you're boring😕
M: 👁👄👁
Gab: love you tho😁
Matt: let's scare mommy🤓
M: Ooooh yes she's scared of snakes😏
Gab: Where are we gonna get a snake at this time?
M: Pfff hold up.

I started calling one of my assistants and told them if they could get me a snake for half an hour and they quickly picked it up and brought it to me.

Gab: Ooooh can we get a snake papà?
M: Your mom would kill me if we did.
Gi: aww🙁

The kids started petting the snake and I waited until I heard Arianna snoring before putting the snake next to her.

I started recording and the snake started getting on top of her.

A: *groans* wtf is on top of me Mattia?
M: Huh?

I said trying not to laugh. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the snake making her jump.

Arianna started screaming and ran downstairs. I laughed and picked the snake up putting it back in its box. I went downstairs and saw Arianna crying.

M: aww baby don't cry, I'm sorry.
A: Shut up.
Gab: Wow papà you're so mean😔 you made mommy cry. Don't cry momma.

I looked at the kids like '🤨😐' and they all acted innocent in front of Arianna. They hugged her and comforted her while Arianna ignored me.👁👄👁 Well that backfired.

Gi: Are you okay mommy?
A: yes baby, i love you.
Gab: We're sorry that daddy is so mean😕
M: Wtf-
Matt: Shh😔