10 years later...

Matthias Polibio❥

20🚶🏻‍♂️

I looked at my professor annoyed and just sat down

He always found a way to get me in trouble that shit gets annoying.

Everyone stared at me as I opened my book and turned to the right page.

Matt: What the fuck are you guys looking at?
Prof: Matthias leave.
Matt: Will do bitch, do your job right, I don't even know what's on the board.

I said throwing my book and grabbing my backpack. I slammed the door and left the room.

?: Matthias wait!

I turned around confused and saw Amelie.

Matt: What?
Am: Where are you going?
Matt: I'm leaving this stupid college.
Am: Oh... why?

She said softly.

I've always like Amelie but I'm bad for her.

She's so sweet and kind and I'm just a dick.

Matt: The people here are all morons- fuck sorry, I didn't mean that.
Am: *giggles* it's fine, you're right. If I had the money I would leave this college too but I need to get a career so that I can get a job that pays well to help my mom.

I looked at her softly and she looked away checking to see if any professors were out.

Am: Don't leave, I can help you if you need help in any classes. If it's about Mr.Thereso just change classes, but cmon don't give up Matt. I believe in you.

I smiled and she hugged me tightly. I slowly hugged back and she smiled.

Am: I need to get back to class but I hope I see you later-
Matt: No don't go, come with me.
Am: I don't want to get in trouble.
Matt: Just miss one class, that's it, please?
Am: *sighs* okay, only one class.

I nodded excited and held her hand pulling her out of the school. We got to my car and I opened the door for her before driving to the cafe across the street.

Am: why don't you talk much?
Matt: I don't know I guess people always judge me because of my voice so I just gave up and stopped talking.
Am: that sucks... I like your voice. It's scary though, especially when your mad.
Matt: *laughs*

Amelie laughed as well and we finished eating our food.

Matt: Tomorrow can we do this too?
Am: of course, just after school.
Matt: Bet.

Amelie