Chpt 1 ~ A Strange Turn of Events

Heyyyoo
Before we get started I would like to say that each chapter will be around 2,500 words so pretty long.

This is not the time sequence of the actual anime! This is just a story, it's still the same place, same people, just not the anime story line.
There will be sexual scenes as well as battle scenes and that will include gore and blood/torture.
18+++

I wrote this because Hisoka and Illumi is like one of the biggest ships in hxh (not to mention there cononly married) and every time I look for a fanfic it's always hisoka c Illumi x reader, like I just want hisoka x illumi (no hate though I still read them all)

So I thought I would write one that would be exceptionally long and ..... ok quality I guess.

But anyways I really hope you enjoy! Please comment! I love reading what you guys have to say!

Hisoka's P.O.V.

The last card flew from my hand at an immense speed hitting the man square in the forehead killing him immediately. He fell to his knees and rolled off to the side as I smiled, proud of another victory.

"Such a shame, that ended much quicker than what I was hoping for"

I turn my back, the sound of my heels echoing in the abandoned stone building, placing my hands on my hips. I could sense someone else in the building, there dark aura shrouded the room with no attempt or care to conceal it.

"Illumi! Didn't expect you to show so early"

Illumi stepped into the building, his face emotionless as always as his dark eyes scanned the room as well as the body of the man I just killed laying on the floor.

"I told you to wait until I got here" illumi said, his eyes squinting into narrow slits. "Sorry Illu, I just couldn't help myself, I haven't killed in a full two days you know, I was getting...... anxious."

Illumi rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone dialing in a number. "Well then I no longer have business here, he was my last victim."

Illumi turned away and my heart missed a beat, not wanting him to leave.

"Sooooo, your not busy then right Illu~?"

Illumi groaned and shoved the phone in his pocket. "That's non of your concern how busy I am, I keep the business facts secret, especially from people like you."

I grinned walking up beside him, my finger twirling a piece of his long black silky hair. "Don't be so hasty, let's go eat somewhere and talk, I haven't seen you in ages."

Illumi looked up and down at me as I gave him a warming smile. "Fine, I guess I can spare a few hours"

I smile, my heart beating faster. "How wonderful! Let's not waist more time, I'm sure we have much to catch up on."

He nodded and swatted my hand away from his hair. I wondered why he was so cold to me, but I'm sure being cold is the only way to show emotion, poor Illu, I'll fix you, I promise.

We got into Illumis car and I told him he could pick where we eat since it didn't bother me any. He agreed on a seafood restaurant and we took off. His driving skills are questionable since he had no tolerance for road safety, but he's never crashed.