Chpt 3 ~Confusing Thoughts

Illumis pov

I arrived at heavens arena and parked my car after the long two day drive, I usually don't sleep and can stay up for weeks at a time so I wasn't tired at all.

I get up out of the car and fall to my knees, my fucking ass sore as all hell.

"Damn you hisoka."

I stood up and took the pain as I walked into heavens arena. I picked up my phone and dialed hisokas number. Immediately he picked up.

"Hello sweet Illu~ how are you feeling?"

I smiled to the sound of his voice.

"Where are you?"

"Why I'm in my room right now on the 200th floor, why don't you come up and pay me a visit, then I'll tell you why your here."

He hangs up the phone and I stick it in my pocket and get on an elevator, pressing the button for the 200th floor.

On the ride there another man entered the elevator, his face full of joy as he jumped around hyped up.

I ignored him until he pulled out a ticket with hisokas name on it.

"Why are you so happy?"

The man smiled ear to ear and waved his ticket in front of me.

"Oh man! I just got a ticket to one of hisokas matches! He's like legendary dude! I can't wait! The fight is tomorrow and he's going up against a 10 year undefeated champion!"

"Oh I see"

I exit off the elevator processing what I heard. So hisoka is popular up in these parts, that doesn't surprise me at all.

I walk down the hallway and up to the lady at the front desk. "Hello! How may I be of service?"

"I'm looking for someone named hisoka?, he said he was up here, I'm just visiting"

The lady forced a smile, little beads of sweat forming onto her forehead. "H-hisoka? Oh! Yes o-of course, he's in room 406, do you need a key?"

I never answered her and left the desk rushing to go find him. I finally found his room and knocked on the door.

"Come in~"

I open the door to see hisoka sitting in a lounge chair as he was doing card tricks.

"Illu~ it's so nice to see you again, please make yourself at home."

I looked around the five star room sitting down in a chair next to him.

"What am I doing here?"

Hisoka pouted. "Gosh, I thought you would want to come and visit me."

I rolled my eyes and snatched his cards from his hand. "Seriously hisoka, what is going on, what is this fight everyone is talking about?"

He smiled brushing his hair back. I'm fighting a man named Leo. An undefeated person for ten years straight, what more is there to explain?"

Hisoka pulled another set of cards from out of no where and began to shuffle them.

"I see, what do you need me for?"

"Why, moral support of course! I need someone I can recognize in the audience after all, I have many fans but I also have many enemies who would love to see me get crushed, not that they could per say."

I sat there emotionless, not exactly knowing what to say.

"Hisoka, I'll stay for this one fight, but if you get yourself put in some trouble I will not help you"