26

I wake up in chases bed but he wasnt there.

Weird. I brush it off and and get up to get ready for the day.

I get my water from the side table and then try to make the bed.

I look at it and... red all over his sheets.

"shit why right now" i say to myself and i get the sheets off the bed and put them in the wash along with the blankets.

Thenn i got some of chases sweatpants and then one of his hoodies and shower.

Hes gonna break up with me.

Thats all my mind was on right now.

Hes gonna break up with me and never ever want anything to do with me again.

I get out of the shower and put the clothes on :

And i put my hair up like this:

I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were red and puffy

Everyone is gonna notice i was crying.

I hear a knock on the door and i say "who is it"

"its mia" she said and i opened the door. She saw me and hugged me.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"i got my period and there was blood all over chases sheets and hes gonna break up with me" i tell her.

"He not going to break up with you hay and if he does hes just not the right guy for u" she says.

I start to cry again as chase walks into his room.

"hey mia hey ha- what happened julia?" He said and ran over to us.

"i- um" i start. Mia nods her head and leaves the room.

"You what?" Chase asled confused.

"This morning i woke up and there was blood all over the sheets because of my period and now your gonna break up with me" i cried while chase hugged me.

"Baby Im not gonna break up with you over something you cant control" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"But- what about your sheets?" "Alls they need was to be cleaned there just sheets" he said and kinda laughed.

"I want a cat like kouvr and mia have" i tell chase.

"The one that's supposed to be super duper big?" "Yes that one" "go for it" YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYYY

So we are getting our cat in this airport where were supposed to bring the dude the money for the cat.

We havent told anyone yet and they probably wouldnt care because they already live with soo many.

Oh yeah i am officially a member of the hype house! I moved in really recently.

There was nothing still there for me at sway but bryce but we drifted apart after i went to see me aunt.

Anthony HATES me because i lied to him.

I dont know why he got so mad though im not fucking with any of his shit.

But yeah were on our way to the airport rn

We got the kittyyyy.

Not we have to go to petco to get stuff for it.

Stupid us didnt think of that withing the 5 hours we had from when we told the dude we wanted the cat till when we left.

We got the stuff and we were on our way home.

The cat was a girl, her name is ellie (btw not like ellie zeiler) she was just chilling on my lap as chase was driving.

I went live on insta. "I got a cat and no one but chase knows" i said happily and showed the camera ellie.

calvingoldby joined

"Hi calvin!" I said. Thats when everyone started joining from the house. "Ok imma end this here byeee" i said and ended the live.