28

"im going to sway" i told kouvr.

"i wanna go i havent seen them in a while" she said.

"ok lemme go tell chase"

"wait hold on" she said. Wtf is that noise.

"u hear that?" i ask her. "yeah" she said.

we start walking towards chases room and we open the door and SEE him and nessa making out.

"i actually fucking hate you with every bone in my body. i thought you loved me and you changed, guess i was wrong. and im not forgiving you." i said and walked out with kouvr.

we drove to sway and i unlocked the door and walked inside.

blake was in the living room area making a tiktok so me and kouvr joined in since we know this dance.

"hey ant" i said walking into his room.

"whats going on with you and chase?" he asked. "nothing anymore" i told him.

"he cheated on you didnt he" i started tearing up and nodded my hear. he ran over and hugged me.

"dont cry jules"

"why would you care" i said.

"julia your like my sister. i love you so much and you know that. im sorry for what happened before i was just confused. And chase is a dick i knew he was gonna cheat again."

"Confused about what Anthony?" I ask him.

"I- I was confused about feelings. I thought I liked you. But now I realized that were just friends" he liked me?! Wtf?

Me and Bryce were out on a drive.

We haven't talked much. "What happened with you and josh? I know he cheated on you which was a dick move but with who?"

"You really didn't notice. Anthony and avani broke up because avani cheated on him. At the same time. Josh and avani were kissing" I told him. Wasnt it obvious?

We were driving back to sway and we pulled in.

"Shit. I forgot my key for the house" he said.

"You locked the door?" I asked. That's not like him.

He would be the person to leave a front door wide open. "Oh the boys are home were good" he said and opened his car door.

We walked up to the door and knocked. "Hey bud- oh" josh said.

"Um" i whispered.

"Hey" josh mumbled.

"Oh my god please talk to each other. This will be awkward. Julia is moving in with us josh lives with us again" oh right. I told Bryce I would move in with them once they bought their own house.

"Uhm I'm gonna go say bye to Anthony and go"

"no talk to each other. I'm not letting you leave until you do"

"Bryce just let me leave I wanna see kouvr and Thomas and i dont want to talk to him. He's a douche bag and he knows it. And you know what I might not move in. I dont wanna be living with my ex. At least chase didn't cheat on me with one of my BEST friends. But oh well. He went from a 10 to a 3." i said walking past josh. I said bye to anthony and tried to leave.

But before I could guess who stoped me. Josh did. "julia I'm sorry. It was a mistake. I fucking miss you so much and when you and chase got back together it broke me. Ask Bryce, or Jaden, or even Anthony. I hated myself. I would die to have you back. Julia I love you so much you don't even know"

"josh I- you know what let's be friends. If it ends up being more then so be it. I missed you so much. I'll move in I guess" I said and hugged him. Yeah I want to be friends with him again. I didn't lie