Hell yeah, a promotion.

After establishing connection with the comm radio, he'd type in the channels password and ID. Once done, he waited for the response to ask who Walker was. "You are speaking to a private militarized channel, if you have access, please state your name."
Walker would reply.
"Walker Judson."
"Are you deployed?"
"Affirmative."
"What is your eye color?"
"Brown."
"When is your birthday?"
"October 4, 1975"
Finally, state your rank.
"Honorably discharged, 07, now a private contractor."
The phone went blank, and after a minute, he was lucky he established connection. "Walker, Walker?" Walker spoke still hearing the white noise.
"Yeah, I hear you." Walker would respond out of relief.
"Thank god, but I..." The HQ comms man responded on his own. "Was the only one?"
Walker would stay silent. "Well, lucky for you, We are reassigning you to a new unit, your own unit, known as Paladin 9."
Walker would cringe, "if your gunna make a milsim for a experienced Private contractor that had done many operations by himself at least make the name good."
The comms man interrupted "Did I mention you get access to a quarter of the USMC Arsenal?"
Walker immediately responded.
"Paladin 9 waiting established recruits." The comms man changed the subjects. "So, as you can see after your helicopter incident you are now trapped behind enemy lines.
And if you are detected this could trigger even world war 3, so we are stationing you there for 2 months,
to gather intel, and scoop up whatever China is planning next after hearing about the heli incident."
Walker has so many questions,
but he was still happy about his promo, so all he said was "Aye, Sir."
The comms man grinned, "remain on standby, where giving you the next by base you needa Raid for some information."
Walker would respond, "roger that." as he realized its time to do his job.