Meanwhile

Back in the past professor Sebastian was trying to figure out where his students had gone. They didn't show up for his class in the morning, nor his classes in the afternoon. He was starting to worry, they may be mysterious but it wasn't like them to not show up for class. He found Rapunzel and professor Harlow to inform them about their situation. They were both confused at first because they knew their siblings would not have skipped school. Rapunzel then said, Gilly didn't show up for the RLW's meeting today either. Harlow then added, and Jocelyn didn't come in for her potions tutoridge today. As professor Sebastian heard this his interest, curiosity, and worry peaked. The three professors then went to look for the headmistress. When Flora heard the three of them, she made an announcement for them to come to her office. When they didn't show up after half an hour the four professors realized that they must not be in the school. "We need to make a list of all the places they could have gone. " Harlow said. "They couldn't have left school grounds, the alarms were never set off." Floor added. This made the professors frown, if they couldn't leave the school, then where were they. "We can ask around and see if anyone has heard from or seen them." Rapunzel suggested. So that's what they did. Harlow asked around the school, Flora asked the professors, and Rapunzel wrote to the people outside of the school that were in contact with them. They were going to find the kids if they had to search the entire enchanted woods to find them.
LINELINELINELINELINELINELINE

That night Heath got a letter from Rapunzel asking of he had heard anything strange from Jax recently. He thought back to the letter he received last week but there had been nothing unusual. So he wrote back replying in the negative. He wondered why she had asked if he had heard anything strange. He began to worry that something had happened to his friend. They had grown up together and while Jax was at Royal Academy they had been roommates. They still wrote weekly letters to each other, and talked frequently on the. As Heath thought about it he hadn't heard a lot from Jax in the past two days, bit he didn't think that was unusual, it wasn't the first time Jax had gone radio silent. He sent Jax a message on his magical scroll asking him if he was ok and then he went to sleep.