Chapter 14

Yami POV

Atem and I chased after Yugi, trying to get him to look at us, but he ignored us. "Get along, then I'll listen," he growled angrily suddenly, turning on us. "I told  you that you two are my mates and for some reason, you two can't get that through your head. Don't think that I haven't noticed that glares you two have been throwing each other all day."

I stare at him with my jaw dropped. He's a good actor. Yugi continues to walk away from us, his thin figure walking gracefully away.

"I guess we have to make nice," Atem grumbled, holding out his hand. "Hi, I'm Atem. I'm one of Yugi's mates."

I let out a sigh before I shake it. "I'm Yami. I'm Yugi's other mate," I reply through a strained voice.

"So..." we both start before looking away from each other awkwardly. I don't want to have to make nice with him. I want Yugi.

"Crap," Atem suddenly mutters as he looks at his watch. "I got to go. See you and Yugi tomorrow!" Atem runs off into a dark alley.

I check my phone for the time and squeak. Crap, I have to be Pharaoh with Yugi. I rush into a different dark alley and change into Pharaoh Atem, letting Bakura and Marik fuse with me.

"Finally," I hear Yugi mutter before he swings down from the roof and plants a kiss on my lips. "I didn't realize how jealous you would get. By the way, watching you and Atem try to make nice was the most awkward thing I have ever witnessed in my life."

"Shut up," I grumble, jumping onto the roof with him. We jump roofs until we meet at our normal place. Standing there two men, one with red and green hair and the other with black and purple hair. "YUYA? YUTO?" Yugi demands, running up to the two boys.

"Yes, PerformaPal Yugi," the one with red and green hair says with a smirk.

"I'm not a PerformaPal for the last time Yuya," Yugi grumbles playfully, which earns a chuckle from the black and purple haired.

"Looks like we're angering Yugi's little friend," the boy said.

"Yuya, Yuto, meet Yami or Pharaoh Atem in this case. Pharaoh, meet Yuya and Yuto, my old pals.(I do not care what y'all think, Yugioh Arc-V is amazing!! Yes, I have become a little obsessed...) Yuya is known as Odd-Eyes and Yuto is known as Dark Rebellion," Yugi says, practically bouncing up and down.

"Did you give Yugi sugar," a new voice asks and I turn to see a male with dual-colored blue and yellow hair that almost looks like a banana.

"Yugo," Yugi squeals, running over to him.

"What about me, or did Yugo tell you guys to try to get here without my knowing," a scary sounding voice asked, causing me to shiver.

"YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (again, I don't care what y'all think about Yuri, but do not make fun of him. I love him.) Yugi said as I turned to see a man with pink and purple hair with a smirk on his face.

"Yami, meet Yugo and Yuri. Yugo is known as Clear Wing and Yuri is known as Starve Venom. Now, why are you guys here?" Yugi says quickly before he turns back towards the four.

"Well, you see Yugi, we've recently found out that two new super-villains are heading towards Domino to try to take over the world. We're here to help you. These villains go by the name Joey Kaiba and Seto Kaiba. One of our friends is also coming to help," the four say, stopping at different times to let another one speak.

"What the heck?" a very familiar voice asks and I spin to see Atem coming forward, his eyes glaring at Yuya, Yuri, Yuto, and Yuto. "You said that I didn't know these superheroes. You never told me that one of them was my mate!"

Thank you for reading. Please don't get mad at me for doing this, I felt the need for the Yu boys I'm sorry. :-; Thank you for reading and WOW 555 reads, that's-wow. I mean, I never expected anything like this, so thank you. I'll give you guys an extra chapter soon (so basically it might be like something from the past between characters and such...). Anyways, thank you thank you thank you!