1.

"Mr. Fred and George Weasley! Detention!"

For 16 year old Fred and George, Detention was like going home from work, except you lived where you worked at, and it was annoying for the most part, but they were just so used to it, being the mischievous duo that they were. They were seated separately from each other, being prevented from talking to one another, but who were these teachers kidding? These boys are Fred and George Weasley after all.

The boys had found their own ways to kill the time, George had been drawing sneaky doodles of Snape wearing a tutu and tiara, while Fred had been resting his head on the table, counting sheep.

The unusual silence was necessary, since it was Snape who was watching them, and he was known to deduct points from literally every other house except Slytherin. Fred had looked at the professor who was rather falling asleep, softly snoring. Fred and George looked at each other mischeviously, about to do something stupid.

As the two of the boys had started to stand up, the door opens harshly, making Snape wake up from his slumber. He falls off his chair, his body on the floor. He attempts to stand up to see a petite girl in between the open door. He had squinted at her. It had angered him that the girl was late to detention. "10 points from Hufflepuff will be deducted!" He states, making the shy girl frown. This had caught the attention of the twins, who were quickly back to their seats as soon as Snape had fallen off his chair.

"I'm sorry, Professor Snape. I got lost." She tries to explain.

"No excuses! Sit, you don't want to return to detention tomorrow don't you?" he replies rather harshly, making the girl tear up, she wasn't sure how to react, her feet drags her to the chair beside Fred, staring at the floor as if she had zoned out.

Fred had noticed this, so he softly yanks her arm to sit her down beside him. "Just sit down, you'll get out of here in no time, I promise." He tries to reassure the poor girl, as she nods and takes the seat beside the tall ginger boy.

When detention was done, the girl quickly tries to leave, making Fred and George look at each other. It takes them seconds before they follow the girl.

"Hey, Hufflepuff, wait!"

The girl must have heard them, stopped walking and turned to them. "Uh, Me?"

"Yeah, you. Obviously, who else would we be calling?" Fred replies, grinning. "What's your name?"

"Uh, Houdini." She states, before fixing her glasses.

"We're-" the boys try to introduce themselves but the petite girl had stopped them, "Fred and George Weasley, I'm aware." She gives them a small smile, "thank you for earlier." Houdini says, mostly looking at Fred.

"Interesting name, Houdini." George says to himself. "Doesn't her name sound rather cool, Fred?"

"Sounds like a name a serial killer would have," Fred jokes. Houdini frowns, what did that mean? Were they accusing her of being mad?

"What do you mean?" she asks, crossing her arms like a little child, which didn't help her look serious. The petite girl looked like a lost child in this campus, mainly because she looked so young and radiated so much innocence for her name.

Fred had walked towards her and tapped her head softly. "I don't mind though, your smiles could kill."