Chapter 5

OH MY GOD THE TRAILER IS WITH THE PICTURE OF THE CHAPTER GAAAAH GO CHECK IT :D

There is a planet, full of breathing creatures living, shall I presume, like "us". The only thing that differs from us is the power they own to hurt each others without leaving any scar. They use perhaps magic, we cannot know. But it is invisible to the eye. It is called "language".

                Third point of view.

        The cold freezing wind hit her shivering skin as she hugged herself, clamping her bag against her belly to warm herself, even if it was ridiculously useless since she decided that changing would be too long. So, Crystal grabbed her stuff and rushed to the exit door where Harry was, stood against the brick wall with a foot resting on it and arms crossed over his chest.

        "Wont you get cold?" He raised a brow, contemplating her bare legs and her really thin plaid blouse. "Here." He said, starting to take his jacket off.

        She moved back, not wanting to wear it and smell his intoxicating and addictive scent. "what do you want Harry?" She chewed on her lips and looked down at her feet rather than his captivating eyes floodlit by the only floor lamp planted on the street. She felt his index moving her chin upwards to make her see him, but her irises find their way contemplating an empty spot on the left.

        "Look at me." His head slightly moved as his eyes were searching hers, only, the short brunette jerked away from his touch, still looking somewhere else but him. He groaned, frustrated and digged his hands inside his pockets. "Why are you acting like this?" he inquired, somewhat annoyed by her lack of affection towards him.

        "You told me to stay away from you. What am I supposed to do?" she rushed to say, freezing, in hope this conversation would end fast so she could go back home and take a hot shower, then go to bed and sleep in until sunday morning.

        He didn't know how to act around her, neither did he know how to breathe around her. Finding out that she was working here put him ill-at-ease. Especially when he saw her blue eyes widening at the sight of him hugging another woman. He didn't mind at first, but the way Crystal spoke to Niall infuriated him, thinking that she didn't care at all.

        "Why are you working in a nightclub?" He questioned, examining the building from top the the ground. She frowned, wondering why would he care anyway.

        "To pay my fees." She simply added. The next seconds flooded the thick air around them, in a complete silence. Crystal wasn't sure about what he wanted to say to her, and by the look on his face, she could've felt that it was quite important, but he was just making it all last.

        "It's not safe enough. Don't you see all these disgusting men staring at you? They'd probably want you to kneel down and give them a blowjob." He said, through gritted teeth. She looked at him, horrified by his use of words and she swiftly turned away, starting to walk fast. "Wait! no! I didn't mean it like that!!" He walked behind her, trying to catch her but she kept on going faster. "Crystal, stop!!!"

        And she did. Her feet suddenly congealed like a block of ice inlaid on the cold hard ground under the cloudly nighty sky of London. "What do you want Harry?" she whispered.

        Harry grabbed her arm, standing behind her, in order to turn her around. But instead, he pulled her entire body to the side, wedging both of them inside an arrow alley, out of what seemed to be a car. He kept her mouth shut covering her whines with the help of his palm, telling her to shut up as he was checking up on the vehicle.