Gabiru Is Here

3rd POV

           It’s been a few days since Benimaru and his comrades joined (Y/N) in her little village. Inside one of the wooden buildings, Shuna and Takeo were introduced to one another.

Things were going smoothly as Takeo has finally found someone else who also enjoyed sewing clothes

Things were going smoothly as Takeo has finally found someone else who also enjoyed sewing clothes. With that in mind, the two began actively talking about different materials and techniques they use when making an outfit. Takeo was currently holding a roll of silk Shuna has given him to inspect, “This silk is wonderful. These Hellmoth cocoons are just full of magicules, to give it that sturdy feeling.” 

           Shuna, on the other hand, was marveled at the soft and glowing silk Takeo handed to her, “My silk is nothing compared to yours Takeo-san! These silks produced from the Star Spiders are amazing! The way they glow brightly and have such a soft exterior would make any outfit unique!” A laugh was heard at the door and when they turned around, they saw (Y/N) there with Shino and Genki by her side,

“It is wonderful to hear the two of you getting along so well. If the two of you combine your skills, the outfits that are produced here would be both sturdy and beautiful.” 

           Takeo smiled at the sight of her and he ran towards her with a slight blush, “My butterfly! You came to see us, Great (Y/N)!” (Y/N) was incased in a hug as Takeo nuzzled with her, completely ignoring the deadly glare Genki was sending his way. (Y/N) awkwardly hugged back as she smiled, “Yes, I have. How is everything going?” Takeo stepped back but refused to let her go of his hold, “Great. The weaving loom Kaijin-san made for us is very easy to use.” Shuna nodded enthusiastically beside him, “It makes our jobs much easier!” 

           (Y/N) nodded in approval at that, “That’s wonderful to hear. I must count on both of you to make suitable clothes for everyone.” Takeo gave a confident smirk as he flipped his hair back, “Of course! Leave it to us!” Genki suddenly pried (Y/N) from Takeo and hugged her to his chest, “Let’s go, miss. Your lunch will get cold, right Shion?” Shion nodded with a small smile, “Minori has already prepared a meal for her so we should get going.”