Chapter 6

So it's the next day.....Yayyyy

Oh fuck me

Maybe if I run away every thing will be alright but the only problem with that is the fucking tracker in me and what makes it worse is I don't know where exactly in my body it is right now, maybe if I'm lucky I might actually poop it out.

So it's currently 6:30 and school starts at 7:30 just absolutely wonderful.......not.

I basically finished highschool when I was 7 years old and I've been using all my time training and killing.

My grandfather didn't want me to waste time learning school shit so he made sure I finished quickly by being homeschooled, it was that and the fact that he didn't trust me playing around with other kids in fear I might hurt them which in some way was true.

So after much debate with London we were actually dressing like the Cullen's with the all white thing but in our case we'll be rocking black and white instead which to my delight was what I was initially planning on doing.

After staring at no where in particular I finally got enough energy to stand and go take a shower.

After that I looked through my wardrobe for something to wear, I just wanted it comfortable I really didn't care what I wore at the end

So I think that's good enough an oversized black t-shirt with a dress shirt underneath and some chains with combat boots and a skirt ofcourse....easy access

To my knives I mean, although....

Nevermind I don't need distractions right now

I get out of my room to go look for the others.

It appears I won't be the only looking good today. I do a onceover on everyone's outfit stopping at Eva for a tad bit longer.

Wait isn't that Brian's shirt though, don't ask me how I know but that's definitely Brian's shirt that Eva's rocking.

Who knew they were already fucking each other like seriously I bet even Asher can't make it happen that fast.

I then look at London who was behind Eva, she was wearing a two piece dress and black ankle boots.

"You look amazing," Eva says admiring my outfit, I only nod at her as a thank you

Now to look for the guys but that wasn't hard, all we had to do was listen to their very loud voices.

I don't think I'll be able to tolerate living with boys.

If there's something I don't like I just get rid of it. Simple as that. So I think you know where I'm going with this, just a heads up everyone might be dead by tomorrow.

We head to the kitchen to see all the guys there.

I'll admit they all looked good, I wouldn't mind fucking them.....maybe have a foursome.

I think we might have gone too far with the clothes because one look at us you wouldn't think we would be going to highschool.

"Does anyone else think that you girls overdressed?"Asher asks obviously teasing

"We look just fine now let's go,"Eva says then starts heading for the front door.

One thing I've noticed about Eva is she does not like getting questioned

*****

We finally at school, we had decided the day before that we should all go in one car so six people in one car just fucking great.