Chapter 8

Dedicated to ilovechickennuegetts thank you so much for the support

Chapter 8

All she has been doing is lame ass stuff.

Who fucking goes to school then hangs out with Blake then goes home it doesn't make sense.

Who hangs out with Blake?!

Now I know that she's definitely up to something, you can't possibly stay sane with someone like Blake around.

I had 30 minutes to prepare for school and I really wasn't in the mood for it at all, I've actually been cooped up in here for the last 4 days trying to figure out her daily routine and that also means I haven't been going to school.

Best 4 days of my life.

I have been really paying attention to Dawn a lot which begs the question if she was only trying to make us see one thing while making us not pay attention to another.

Come to think of it we haven't really been doing any agent work. Mom did say there were more than just one and we've all been with one.

I need to kill someone that always makes me feel better.

Let me try something different for a change instead of stalking Dawn let me look at everyone else that goes to that fucking school.

Better yet let me start drama.

I quickly get off my bed then hop into the shower. After brushing my teeth and hair I go look for something to wear.
I wear a long sleeve striped top with a denim jacket on top of it , a black skirt, and thigh high socks and some shoes.

I straightened my hair to its full length then went downstairs hoping Dawn wasn't here.

I make some cereal and eat standing by a wall I don't want anything sneaking up from behind me so this was the best option.

Eva walks in and goes to make her own cereal,"Do you still think Dawn is lying about everything?" she asks looking as if she is doubting something

"Why are you asking?" I ask curious

"I don't know when we met she said her dad was abusive and that she hated him, do you hug someone you hate?" Eva says , that doesn't make sense

I've been saying that a lot but in my defense most things don't make sense in my life

When I did a back round check on her it said she lived with her Mom.

"Have you been to the house," I ask

"Yeah I have, I went there yesterday then I saw them hugging," Eva says

"Do they look the same?" If I'm right I've been looking at everything all wrong, this shit is confusing.