Epilogue

As Jasper wept over his sons' death, a rain of sparkle fell from the heavens; Bramwell levitated and was covered in smoke. Bella reappeared from dust and she and Jasper looked at what was happening to Bramwell with an astonished look on their faces. Streams of light shone through Bramwell's hands, feet and face as the smoke dissipated. And as if brought back to life Bramwell had been transformed into a vampire. Looking at his hand and saw how pale his skin looked, feeling how sharp his fangs were, he turned and looked at Bella and said to her "Bella, look into my eyes! Bella, don't you recognize the vampire within the man who's here before you?" Bella smiled and said "Bramwell, my love," as she ran towards him and kissed him. "Son?" asked Jasper "Yes, father. It's me," answered Bramwell, Jasper smiled and hugged Bramwell "But how is this possible?" asked Jasper "Bella told me that if the victim of vampirism is mortally wounded fatally. The victim will die for a moment. And then the transformation will have an immediate affect on the victim. Causing them to be reborn as a vampire with no reverse affects. The first shot wasn't fatal. But when Arren shot me for the second time, it was fatal," answered Bramwell "Oh Bramwell! I'm so happy that you're alive. And I'm so proud of you. You have become the man your mother and I have always dreamt of," said Jasper. One by the one every vampire, Bella's friends, mother and father reappeared from dust and they each thanked Bramwell and Bella for saving their lives. "Thank you, my boy, for saving us. Is there anything you like in return to show how grateful we are to you?" asked Lucius. Bramwell turned and looked at Bella again as he walked towards her "Well...there is one thing I would like is if you and the queen would give me your blessing to ask for your daughters hand in marriage. Because over these past months both Bella and I have grown very fond of each other. And she's not like any other girl I ever met," answered Bramwell "Well...you have our blessing. But I think it's up to Bella if she'll have you as her husband," answered Sanrika. Bramwell held Bella's hand, got down on one knee and said "Bella, from the moment I first met you, I knew that someday I would fall in love and hope that you would as well. And I am happy to have fallen in love with you. Will you marry me?" "Yes," answered Bella. That very same night Jasper, Sanrika, Lucius, Larue, Ivan, Emilio, Ansgar, Jenica, Nicole and Brigitte stood in the ballroom and watched with pride as Bramwell and Bella marry and is crowned prince of the vampires. The future for all vampires was bright. But theirs was just beginning to start.

The End