Chapter 5

JOSH'S POV:

It's been about a week since Sabrina made a move. It creeps me out just thinking about it. But now since she thinks me and Sof are dating, we have to act all coupley in front of her.  I needed to get away from all this so I decided to go to the dog shelter. It's kind of my thinking place now. 

Once I get to the shelter, I see a new face.

I know everyone who works here pretty well, so I was a bit suprised when I saw her. 

as I get closer to her, and I see Jenna next to her as well. I bet She's taking the news about Olivia pretty hard. those two were like yin and yang. they were literally so close, for two people who have only known each other for a week and a half.

I walk over to them. "Hey, you must be new here. I'm Josh!" I say as a hold my hand out for her to shake.

She looked really nervous. like she had seen a ghost. she adjusted her ginger red hair and shook my hand.

"I'm-uh, Nina?" she said, sounding unsure of herself.

"Oh, nice to meet you," I respond. the awkward tension starting to get thicker.

OLIVIA'S POV:

Crap.

I feel like he knows.

Do you think he knows?

'get it together liv!!!!!'

'just.... talk!'

"So, how... old are you?" 'seriously?! how old are you?!?!'

"Um, 19. H-how about you?" 

"S-seventeen..." I say.

JENNA'S POV:

This is torture. They obviously both have feelings for each other. Even if they don't know it yet. 

If I'm being perfectly honest, I think this whole fake identity thing is dumb. but she thinks she needs to do it so I'm supporting her.

I'm officially the worst at updating.

school has been a mess, especially with this covid stuff going on

im sorry ill try to update more, even though ive said that before lol.

stay safe!

byeeee <33333