jelous armin x reader

Hey guys! So I'm still alive!! This chapter was requested by my friend so I hope u all like it :)

No ones POV~

You were sitting outside on the grass near a tree with mikasa en eren just talking and laughing.

You've know eren for a long time now and treated him like a big brother because he always acted that way with you.

The same went for mikasa, she was the best 'sister' you could ever ask for (in this story she isn't your sister but you always treated her like that, hope that explains it)

While talking another scout member came into the conversation and told mikasa that hanji wanted to speak with her about something and she left after she said here goodbyes to you and eren.

Now it was just you and eren speaking about random stuff that came to mind.

"So hey [Y/N], you know armin right?"

Eren asked to wich you nodded your head telling him yes.

You knew armin but you weren't al to familiar with him like you were with mikasa and eren.

"Well... a little birdie told me he likes you"

Eren said having a grin on his face.

Hearing this made you blush a deep red. I mean you knew armin, and you also felt the same way about him, but part of you was telling you that eren was lying to you and that he just wanted a reaction from you.

"Ha ha ha nice try eren but I'm not going to fall for your stupid tricks"

You said smirking.

"Well fine then, dont believe me... but you will regret it later~"

He said.

After that you quickly changed the subject and the both of you started to talk about some random stuff again.

After talking for super long you felt quite tired so you layed down next to eren placing your head in his lap closing your eyes.

You heard eren chuckle as you heard mikasa walk up and she resumed the conversation with eren.

You soon fell asleep in erens lap.

This wasn't the first time you did this however. You see you always fall asleep on either mikasa or erens lap when your tired and they always seem cool with it.

Armin's POV~

I was looking all over for eren and mikasa yet I couldn't find them anywhere.

I was walking soon finding jean talking to sasha.

"Hey guys, do you by any chance know where eren and mikasa are?"

I asked waiting for a answer.

"Aah yes, I saw them walking outside with [Y/N] going to that big tree where you all usually sit."

Jean answered.

I thanked him and started to walk over there.

But wait...

Did he say that [Y/N] was going to be there aswell?

I felt my face heating up as I thought of [Y/N]...

I didn't even realise that I had made it outside already.

I looked up and started walking over to the tree seeing mikasa's back facing me.

But what I saw next....

Made me angry.....

I saw [Y/N] sleeping in erens lap... the person who knew I had a crush on them.

I just stood there shocked feeling betrayed.

Eren felt my eyes staring at him and looked in my direction a smile on his face as he greeted me.

But I just stood there... anger clearly seen on my face...

Eren realised why I was mad.

He then started speaking.

"H-hey armin it's not what It looks like!"

He yelled holding his hands up.

"[Y/N] was just supper tired and layed on my lap I swear!"

He said.

Mikasa got up and started recurring me that he was telling the truth.

I walked over to eren and [Y/N] kneeling down to their level.

I didn't say a word and just picked up [Y/N] bridal style and walked away to my room with them.

No ones POV~

I woke up feeling myself laying on something soft.

I woke up and found myself laying in a bed.

But it wasn't my bed.

I panicked and started looking around the room.

But then I saw armin sitting on the floor next to the bed looking at me.

I blushed and asked him.

"H-hey armin, why am I here in your room?"

You asked curious.

He didn't say anything and just got up and sat on the bed.

He then started to lean in making you lean back your body hitting the bed as you where now laying down again armin on top of you.

His hand corresed your cheek and then went down to your lips touching them.

He then moved his hand away and started to lean in closing his eyes.

You then felt a pair of soft and warm lips on yours.

You kissed him back a deep blush on your cheeks.

The kiss lasted a long time, your arms were wrapped around his neck pulling him closer while the other hand played with his hair.

He had one arm wrapped around your waist tightly, the other one corressing your cheek as you were now sitting upright in his lap.

While you were kissing you felt armin licking your lips asking to be let in, wich you allowed.

A simple kiss had now turned into a heated make out session.

The both of you pulled away minutes later for air a string of saliva connecting the two of you.

"I love you"

Armin said still out of breath

"I love you to"

You said hugging him.

I guess eren was right.

I hope ya'll liked this chapter!!

Hope ya'll have a good day

Bye bye!!