mike x male! reader fluff

Hey hey everyone! How are yall doing? Hope all of you are having an amazing day! This story was requested by:

@umbreion123

Hope the story is to your liking!

Quickly I wanted to say that it's been a long time since I last watched aot so I kinda forgot about this character and tried to do my research but I still dont know to much about him, so I apologise if this story seems a bit out of character for him.i tried my best!

Let's get started with the story shall we?

~your POV~

You were sitting in your room laying in your bed as u where so tired from today's training.

Your whole body was in pain and with each movement a shock of pain went through your body.

Letting out a deep sigh you desided to at least try to go down to the dining hall to get something to eat.

Getting out of the bed was a real son of a b*th but you pulled through and walked to the dining hall.

The closer you got, the louder the sound of chattering and laughing became.

At the moment you didn't really want to be talking to anyone let alone be moving around so you decided to keep quiet and silently yet quickly grab some food and walk back to your room to eat it there.

~Mike's POV~

I was sitting in the dining hall with Erwin, levi, hange and the rest of the levi squad all eating, talking and having a good time.

Well it was more like they where the ones that where talking but I still enjoyed hearing what they all had to say.

I then saw out of the corner of my eye the door to the dining hall open and a familiar smell filling my nose.

Looking in the general direction of the door I saw a all to familiar male body walk in.

It was [Y/N].

A smile immediately grew on my face as I shaw him.

But then I noticed something off....
[Y/N], the person who is always launching and having a good time looking happy wasn't smiling and walking up to our table like always.

I saw his tired looking body walk to the table where all the food was kept as he grabbed a plate and filled it with a couple of stuff then quickly walking out of the dining hall.

Feeling like something was wrong I excused myself from the table and walked to [Y/N] room.

~3rd person POV~

I finally got to my room wanting to scream from the about of pain my body was in.

I placed my food on my desk loosing my appetite from the pain As I laid back in bed not moving a single part of my body.

Well that was until I heard a knock on  my bedroom door.

"Hey [Y/N]? Are you in there?"

I heard a all to familiar voice ask.

"Yes.... come in"

I said sounding like a dead person.

My face was facing the other side not being able to see the door as I only heard the door open and close, a couple of footsteps getting closer and closer to my bed eventually feeling my bed sink a bit indicating that someone was sitting on my bed.