*Chapter 22*

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I sighed and smiled at Chucky who was unpacking his stuff, I looked away and continued to unpack. "Yo, Dollface." I stopped what I was doing and looked at Chucky, "Yeah?" and He stopped and looked at me, "I was thinking that we should, like go out to eat. And you need to teach me with the Japanese stuff" I giggled and nodded, "Sure, Chucky!" I turned around to continue unpacking, I felt Chucky's hands on my hips. I smiled, "Just get ready and we can walk around to find somewhere to eat." I stopped and I put my hands top of his, "Of course, Baby" He chuckled and let go of me and went to get changed. I grabbed some clothes and ran to the restroom to get dressed.

5 minutes later..

I came out of the restroom and saw Chucky standing near the door with his hand in his pockets. I smiled and walked towards him, His icy blue orbs moved to me, He smiled. I smiled back and stand next to him, "ready to go?" I nodded, "Good" He said, He held my hand and we both walked through the woods.

"So!" I looked at him, He looked at me, "Have you talked to Glen?" He nodded, "I did, He's good. he just with his mom and ya know. Spending time with her and his Sister too." I nodded, "That's good!" He grunted 'Hes jealous.. He wants to spend time with his Son and Daughter.' "Ya know Chucky!" He looks at me with a 'What' look. "We can spend time with your kids!" I smiled. His eyes widen, "Really?" I nodded, "yeah! why not! I love your kids! they are very fun to hang out with!" His smiled turned into a grin "Yeah!" 'Yeah.. I can tell he wants to spend time with his kids! well.. and of course me.' "I just.. I'm glad that my kids love you. They had fun being with you.." He smiled and turned his head forward. I smiled and giggled, "I'm glad!"

We both got out of the woods and of course I taught Chucky about Japanese Culture and The language, He was struggling and I only laughed at it. "Eh..? look." I looked where the direction that Chucky was pointing at. 'A Ramen Shop.. Ah! Chucky never tried Ramen!' My smile turned into a grin, "C'mon Chucky!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the Ramen Shop.

We both walked in the Ramen and the smell was amazing! "Ah.. The smell!" I said, I heard him sniff and his eyes widen a bit, "It smells good.." I nodded. "Ah! Welcome! take a Seat!" The old man said when he saw us. Chucky nodded but I hit him on the shoulder. "Ah..shit." He mumbled and He bowed, I bowed with him and I thanked him. The Man Chuckled and let us take our seats. We both found a seat that we can see the beautiful City. "I.." I looked at Chucky who broke the silence. "I'm glad I met your dumbass." My eyes widen "EH?!" He gave me a glare, "ya heard me!" I chuckled, "What I don't understand.. Is how you are into me." He mumbled. I gave him a smile, "Oh, Chucky! you have no idea!" He gave me a look.

"1. You are very funny!
2. You have me so happy!-"

"alright alright! shut the fuck up." I laughed. He rolled his eyes then the same old man came to our table. he bowed, "what do you guys want on the menu" I Told him my order in Japanese and His eyes widen, "Ah! あなたは日本語を話します!私は嬉しい !" (Translation: Ah! You speck Japanese! I'm Glad!) I nodded and laughed, "彼についてはどうですか?彼も日本語を話しますか?" (Translation: What about him? Does he also speak Japanese?) I looked at Chucky and I Shook my Head. "いいえ、彼は日本語を汚しません。彼はすべてを学びます!" (Translation: No, he doesn't speak Japanese. He still learning!) The elder laughed, "Ah! at least his learning, Japanese by a beautiful, young women like you!" I Blushed and laughed, "OI!" We both looked at Chucky who was in a pissed mood, "I'm right here." Me and The elder laughed, "OI WHATS FUNNY!?" I shook my head and told the elder Chucky order and the elder bowed and walked away with our orders.

"Oi! Dollface." I turned my head to Chucky who has a pissed look. "What the fuck was all about? Ya talking shit?!" I shook my head, "Oh no, Chucky! We were just talking about you if you know Japanese and the culture. Which I told the elder no, Which you are still learning!"

Chucky huffed, "What did he say? because I couldn't hear what he said to you." He had a jealous look. 'Jealousy..' I looked at him and sighed "He said that, 'That's good that hes learning a beautiful young women, like you' that's all he said." Chucky stood quiet. 'fuck..' His icy blue eyes looked at me, His eyes were full of lust and jealousy. "just wait till we get home." he said.. 'th-that.. was deep.. what is he gonna do to me when we get home.. o h..' he lustful eyes moved away from me. It send shivers down my spine.

Our food came, The elder put down our Ramen and bowed. He went back to work when he saw another customer.

We both ate quietly.

He was the first one done eating his Ramen. I took my time. "was it good?" His icy blue eyes looked at my (c/e) eyes, "yeah.. it was good." I looked back on my Ramen, I felt his eyes look at my mouth slurping on the Ramen.

"Damn.. Doll face." He said, I looked up at him and his eyes were full of lust. 'Shit.. he's desperate..' "B-baby! What do you mean 'Damn'..?" He chuckled "Oh you know.. you sl-" I stopped him, "Ah! would you look at that! I'm done with my food!" His eyes looked down to see my empty bowl. "Ah! I'm glad you enjoyed!" the elder said, He picked up the our empty bowls and we both got up and I payed the food. We both bowed and left the Ramen Shop.

'This Is going to be a long walk back home.. oh god..'

TO BE CONTINUED ...

NEXT CHAPTER

S M U T