Thranduil x reader

You had gotten into a relationship with Thranduil not long ago, but you wanted him to know before things became to serious. You're  sure Thranduil will end your courtship and banish you as soon as you told him, but you couldn't lie to him. You're sitting on the bed in your shared chambers waiting for Thranduil to enter after a meeting. Soon the door is opened and in walks in the blonde elf.

(y/n) POV

Looking at him I feel my heart break at the news I'm about to give him. Looking him in the eyes. " We need to talk." Hearing the seriousness in my voice his expression turns serious. He sits across the bed from me. " What is it my love." " There is something I must tell you about my self before we continue our courtship. I don't think you will want to be with me after I tell you." " Nothing you do could ever make me love you any less." He says in a caring tone.

" Don't say things you don't mean." I say in sorrowful voice. " Please tell me what is going on." He asks pleadingly. " Just remember I love you and I always have." His cerulean eyes boar into mine searching for answers. " As you know I am half elf. Have you ever wondered what my other half is?" " Of course I have, but I just left it be." My clasped hands trembling I say " My other half is dragon." It is so quite in the room you could a pin drop.

" Dragon" he whispered. " Yes I'm sorry I kept his from you. So so sorry." He shivers and I look up to see a large burn on the left side of his face. Muscles exposed and his left eyes is a creme white. The burn easy identified as fire from a serpent of the north.

Anger shown on his face. " Dragon" he repeated in a angered tone. He stood up the scar disappeared from his skin and storms out of the room. Laying back I start to cry knowing I just lost my one love. After hours of crying I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Out of the abyss I feel a warm hand rubbing my  back. The darkness soon fades leaving me in our room and Thranduil sitting on the bed next to my form. Quickly getting " I understand if you want me out of Mirkwood just let me pack a bag and I will be gone by nightfall." His deep voice reverberates through the room " I do not want you gone."

I look back at him in surprise. " You don't." say in a surprised voice. " No. I left to clear my head , but I love you. Make no mistake it will take sometime getting used to, but you're worth it."  My heart melts at his words.

"Do you have a dragon form?" a tone of Curiosity in his voice. " Yes I do." He hesitates before asking " Can I see it?" " Are you sure you're ready you've had a long day already?" " Yes I want to see." " Alright then. Follow me." I take him into a large clearing in the woods. "Now don't be to frighten you, but I need you stand back." He takes a few steps back. " I mean more." He steps even farther away. Once he is far enough I take a deep breath, and will myself to transform. After a few seconds I open my eyes to see Thranduil far below me.

Slowly I bring my head down I see my love flinch away from my form

Slowly I bring my head down I see my love flinch away from my form. I lay my large head at his feet showing him I mean no hard. " So this is me." He slowly opens his eyes and looks into mine. " It's ok I'm not going to hurt you." He take a shaky breath and put his head out towards you. " May I?" he asks. " Of course" his hands lays on your nose. His hand is small in comparison to your large form. Slowly his hand slowly starts to pet you. A purr like noise admits from my throat. His laugh filling my ears, and in that moment everything seemed perfect. Maybe everything will be okay