#17

Shuhua's POV
"you ok miyeon unnie?" i asked.

"yea.. i'm okay.." miyeon replied, "are you sure i didn't say any nonsense?"

"yea.. you didn't.." i replied reluctantly.

"uhm. ok."

"miyeon unnie.. i think i'm gonna uh. make you some hangover soup."

"be careful , don't burn down the kitchen please." miyeon replied and chuckled.

"yea yea, stop it if not i'm not gonna make anything for you." i replied.

"okay okay. go go. thanks shushu" 

i then went to the kitchen and made some hangover soup for miyeon. i put some chicken and vegetables inside cause she might be hungry who knows. i hope this tastes good. it's been long since i've cooked damn.

after a few minutes, i was done , i slowly took the bowl out just in case i spill it or something. i put it down on the dining table and called for miyeon. "miyeon unnie, i'm done , come now." she then walked over to the dining table and drank the soup. 

"thanks shushu, that was nice. thanks for the chickens and vegetables in the soup lol." miyeon thanked. 

"no problem,bye gonna go shower. after you're done with the dishes,you go shower, we're going out."

"oh ok" miyeon replied. i then went to my room,took my clothes and went to shower. after i was done, i went to sit on my bed and chilled for awhile before going out with miyeon. i was just playing cod again while waiting for time to pass. after i finished a match i decided to go to miyeon's room to look for her.

i knocked on miyeon's door before going in because i'm respectful and nice lol jk. "miyeon unnie, are you done." i shouted from her room as she was in her bathroom.

"yeayea" she said as she walked out.

"stunning much? bitch i'm jealous."

"dude, what do you mean, you're cute too."

"nah i ain't but thanks, let's go." i said as i went to wear my shoes.

we took the bus to the mall because it was far af ,we didn't talk to each other tho, i was just listening to music with my earpiece and miyeon did the same.

i prayed for light traffic so that it wouldn't take us a long time to reach the mall so.. yea. we finally reached the mall after what seems like forever but it's only 30 minutes lol.

"shuhua , i'm tired . why did we have to come to the mall?" miyeon yawned.

"you're tired because you were drunk , no one asked you to be drunk yesterday , and besides you refused to tell me what happened , so just stay awake because you have to learn your lesson." i replied smugly.

"fuck you."

"die.hope you burn in a bush fire. lol jus kidding." i replied while laughing and miyeon just hit me. i then went back to my room, showered and then slept.

damn today was a fun day lmao.

A/N: y'all , sorry for the rly late update , anw my hols are here , i haven been getting a lot of motivation in everyt i do so i'm sorry if the updates are rly slow. anw have a nice day and i hope you enjoyed this chapter !!🥺❤️