Chapter 10

We're finally at chapter 10.Oh gods
(Chloe has the honour of writing this chapter,but I will steal it. HEY!- Chloe of course, duh)
(Chloe's PoV)

So we hurtled out of the window like the hooligans we were.Alyssa screeched loudly at us.

Then the old soggy bus driver hopped out of the bus and waved her bum at us.'Ewwwie,'said Amadora.

'Shut up,'Alyssa and Luna said in unison.

The bus driver abandoned her bus,which sprouted bright yellow wings and flew off into the darkness.'WHEEEEEEE,'said the bus.Alyssa hugged her bag of bees to her chest while Luna clutched at her bag,which I assumed was full of weird stuff.'I lost my suitcase,'Ama complained quietly.

'Shut up,you Suitcase-loving-Nutcase,'said Alyssa,flapping her arms like a dingbat.

'What do you want?'I asked the loopy driver.

'DIE,'she bellowed,farting loudly.

'Yucky,'said a voice.'Yucky yucky farts.'

And yes.The voice belonged to Ama.

'Shut your face,'said another voice.

Yes,it belonged to Alyssa.

'Why is it all dark?'said a third voice.'I can't see ya people.'

Yep-Luna.

Loud cacklings and flappy noises.The bus driver.

'All the better to eat you,my dears,'she crooned.

'Oh no you don't Little Red Riding Hood me,you old bat,'said Luna's voice and a blazing fire erupted in front of us.'GO,GO,GO!'

We didn't need telling.We streaked across the country road and under the flying bus,lagging our luggage behind us.'DROP YOUR STUFF!'Alyssa screamed from up front.

'WHAT?'I yelled,glancing back over my shoulder.Sure enough,the bus driver was chasing us.

'DON'T LOOK BACK!'Luna,who was behind me,shouted.'KEEP GOING!'

'DROP YOUR BAGS!'shrieked Alyssa,darting up front.'THEY'LL SLOW US DOWN!'

I chanced a glance at Luna.She was hurriedly cramming bits of old chalk and coal and notebooks into her endlessly large pockets while running.What she didn't see was that the old bus driver was creeping up behind her,fangs and talons outstretched.

I let my instinct take over and used my powers.I clapped my hands three times and the mud under the driver caved in,creating a large hole.The driver shrieked and fell into it.Alyssa and Ama,who were in front of me,turned around to check out the source of the commotion.'What the flip,'belched Alyssa.

'March,'said Ama.

'No,'said Luna and Alyssa.Luna strode over to the hole in which the bus driver demon lay shrieking and cursing.

'She's mad,alright,'she peered into the hole.'Want me to burn her up?'

'Nah,'said Alyssa.'Can she fly up through there?'

'No,her wings are crumpled,'said Luna.

'Then let's leave her like that,'said Ama.

For a moment we stood there silently,four average-looking youngsters in the streets at half past one at night.Then-

'Shall we go on then,guys?'suggested Ama timidly.

'Right,'said Alyssa.'Have we all still got our luggage?'

I checked my backpack.It was still there.'Yep,'I answered.

'Let's get moving, then,'said Luna.'We'll attract more monsters if we stay too long.Where are we?'She directed this question at Alyssa,who unrolled a large map and frowned at it.