《•1•》

Shuhua's POV

I am Yeh Shuhua, Taiwanese. I am in my last year of highschool here in Korea. 

My parents died when I was 12 years old due to a plane accident.

But good thing, I have my elder sister and elder brother with me. They have been my pillars of support and my parent figure.

My brother, Mark Yeh, just finished his studies and is currently managing our family business together with our eldest sister Irene Yeh. They are currently in Taiwan, managing the company from the headquarters.

My sister allowed me to study here in Korea when she needed to manage some problems regarding our Korean branches. Basically I have been here for the duration of my whole highschool life.

I acquired friends, but they don't know my true identity, they don't know that I am from the YEH family that owns many companies and businesses around the world like restaurants, clothing line, etc.

I introduced myself to them as Yi Sua, so everybody knows me as Yi Sua and not Yeh Shuhua.

Yeh Shuhua is still a secret kept from the public.

It was my own choice, I don't want the spotlight for personal reasons.

But my sister, of course made a deal out of it. That I could avoid the spotlight until I finish my studies. In other words, she decided to introduce me to the public and to the business world once I graduated.

"Hey Shuhua! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" That was Yuqi.

A Chinese and my bestest friend from our circle of friends. She is loud, has a cute face but a very deep voice. She is one of my two friends, alongside Chou Tzuyu, who knows who I truly am. The both of them have been my closest friends since my diaper days, we basically grew up together.

"Coming!" I shouted back to Yuqi before picking up my bag and going out of my room.

Once I reached outside of our house, we rode our car, and asked the driver to drive us to school.

Yuqi and I stay at the same place. My siblings agreed to let me study here in Korea in one condition, Yuqi would also study here with me and we would live together at the house that her parents will pick for us.

After the accident, Yuqi's parents took care of me and my siblings since they were close friends with our parents.

Drowning in my own thoughts, I remember that we were really young back then. At that time Irene unnie is already graduating college at 18 years old. We can say that she is that smart in order to graduate at such a young age. Mark oppa on the other hand was 14 years old when our parents died. They would have been proud if they were alive. Reminiscing now, I can't help but feel sad and sorry for all of us at the bittersweet memories.

I suddenly felt a hand holding mine. "You okay?" Yuqi asked me with worry in her eyes.

I just nodded at her. She might have noticed my change in mood. What do I expect? She knows me well.

Well, going back to my story-telling. As I've said, Mark oppa just graduated and is now helping unnie in managing our company as the Co-CEO. I really am thankful to him, because even though he is busy with work now, he still finds time to visit me whenever he checks on our businesses here in Korea.

It must be burdensome and hectic for them, knowing that at such a young age they have to take care of me and manage a huge business. So sometimes when they ask me to visit the company and run errands for them when they can't come here, I gladly accept knowing that I can help them even in smallest things.