《•9•》

Shuhua's POV

Once we arrived back at Soojin unnie's house, everyone did their own thing. Minnie unnie and Miyeon unnie were getting snacks in the kitchen after they have cleaned up. Soyeon unnie was setting up the movie that we are going to watch at the living room. While Yuqi and Soojin unnie are still changing their clothes.

I was already done changing myself and I don't know what to do to help. Right at that moment, I suddenly received a phone call.

I felt giddy once I read the caller ID, so I immediately went out to the Seo's garden in order to have some privacy. Once I was sure that I am all alone, I answered the call with a wide smile on my face.

(A/n: the following phone call transpired with the use of Mandarin/Chinese language. This phone call is brought to you by,

 This phone call is brought to you by,

Okay sorry, back to the story)

[Da Jie🐰]

Accept | Decline

"Da jie? I miss you!!! why did you call?" - shuhua

"What did I just heard Yeh Shuhua?!"

Irene dajie's voice was full of frustration. I suddenly became nervous, she never have raised her voice at me.

"What are you talking about dajie? Why are you mad?"

"Mad? Mad is an understatement. I am totally furious! What were you thinking?! Suddenly diving into a fake relationship?!"

My heart stopped beating, it felt like ice cold water was poured on me.

"H-How—"

"I have my ways Yeh Shuhua. Do you think I wouldn't know? Why would you even be so rash and impulsive? Don't you even think of the possible consequences of this? I know you have told me your sexuality and I respect that, but this, I cannot let this go Shu."

"Why did you do this? What is going on in that head of yours? Why would you keep it from me?"

"Dajie, look, I did not tell you because I know you'll be like this. You wouldn't understand."

"Then make me understand Shuhua. Why? Is it because of that Seo Soojin?"