《•3•》

TIME SKIP~

1 MONTH LATER

Shuhua's POV

We both agreed to start the plan after a month so that it won't look suspicious to others and to Hui. This is so to make our relationship look as real as possible.

I am currently waiting for Soojin unnie to come out of her house, with my body leaning back against the side of the car and my eyes wandering elsewhere.

I started to get bored so I was just playing with the pebbles under my feet.

Lost in thought in doing so, my mind started to run for miles, with the constant thoughts that has been circulating my brain since the rooftop thing.

Am I doing the right thing?

Am I not pushing myself too hard?

Would my love pay off?

Is the possible pain worth it?

Is this all worth it?

I heard the front door of the house opened and closed, so I looked up. Suddenly all thoughts and doubts vanished with a snap as I looked at the fox-eyed girl that's walking towards me.

The world slowed down around me, all I can see is her, how she tried holding her hair in place as the wind blows. How her beautiful brown orbs met mine.

I felt my heart skip a beat and butterflies started to swarm my stomach.

It is all worth it if it is for her.

She is indeed worth it.

I was so lost in my own thoughts about her that I didn't realize that she was already in front of me.

"Su??" I heard someone faintly call.

"Sua-yah?" I snapped out of my trance once I clearly heard how my name was called by her angelic voice.

"O-Oh, u-um didn't see you t-there." I tried to avoid her gaze out of embarrassment.

I heard her slightly chuckle. I thought my heart wouldn't beat any faster but here it is, taking it to another notch of speed after hearing her beautiful laugh. Even though it was short, it was enough to bring warmth within my heart.

Get ahold of yourself Yeh Shuhua. I breathed deeply.

"G-Good morning Jagiya! Did you have breakfast already?" I tried my best not to stutter, but as you can see. I failed.

"Sua, we are not in school yet, Hui is not here so don't act like that." She said annoyed, in a playful manner.

But I don't know, I guess that sort of hit me hard.

"O-Oh, yeah, right. Um..." I just gave her a small smile, trying to hide the slight sting that I felt when she said those words.

Right, we are just acting.

"Aren't we going already? Or you want us to stand here all day?" She asked.

So I immediately opened the back door for her and let her enter first.

"Thankyou." She softly said, and after making sure she's settled, I followed suite.

We already hit the road for about 10 minutes when she decided to break the silence. I don't know how to speak after what happened earlier, it was embarrassing.

"Btw, where's Yuqi?" She asked

"Oh, she went on ahead already with Soyeon unnie." I said.

Silence.