《•?•》

A/n: I'll probably delete this after 30 mins.

Just a short spoiler, I'll not say where and how this will happen. I'll not name anyone here.

This spoiler may have changes later on when I officially publish the chapter it is included with

Basically I'll leave this as a mystery, but this will definitely happen hihi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?'s POV

I think I saw (secret1), was she with (secret2) or I am just seeing things?

But the way that person acts, the way that person looks even from it's back figure. I can tell that it is (secret2).

Was (secret1) lying to us the whole time? Was she keeping it from us? If so how long?

I have many questions in mind, but I decided to follow them as they are disappearing in the crowd.

If I want to get answers to my questions, I have to find out myself if they won't tell me.

I continued following them through the crowd, the place is quite busy just like the usual, full of people either local or tourists.

My eyes are all on them, never letting them go out of my sight, but after turning a corner, I completely lost them.

I searched frantically around, I should not lose them, finding and confronting them will not only benefit me but also the others.

I have to find them. And there I saw (secret1) with (secret2) looking at a stall. But there is something odd about them.

I shrugged it off and finally decided to approach and confront them.

And what I saw shocked me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's for the short spoiler hihi

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our BEIJING PUPPY!

WE LOVE YOU SONG YUQI