《•5•》

As you can see I did not delete the spoiler part

I decided to just let it be in order to add the thrill for this book

And yes a double update

So Yeah, enjoy this chap:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuhua's POV

The next day, Mark oppa came early and had breakfast with us. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a denim jacket over a white tshirt and a cap.

After finishing our breakfast, we bid goodbye to Yuqi and went to the mall to play some arcade.

It was so fun to finally play with him again. We always did this when he was still studying here, it was a good thing we studied at different schools so no one knew about me or suspected our relationship.

We played basketball, gun shooting game, claw machine, car race, billiards, bowling, name every single game in an arcade that you know, we played all of it for the whole morning.

Oppa wins most of the games that we played but of course I am the competetive type so I tried winning some games.

Lunch time came so we decided to eat at a nearby fast food chain. While eating we caught up on things as we didn't have that much time yesterday.

"Gege, how does it feel to finally work on the business?" I asked before eating some fries.

"So far so good, it is all going smoothly. There are some hardships along the way but dajie is there to guide and instruct me on handling things. How 'bout you? How's your last year of high school?" He asked.

"Well it is a bit hard but nothing I can't manage." I answered back.

Silence enveloped us for some time before he spoke again.

"By the way, dajie and I have been talking about this for over a month now before I came here. She told me to tell you that you can go back to Taiwan to study college. If you don't want, we can even send you to the U.S. or London in order  to study at one of the prestigious schools there. Dajie knows the owner so she can easily get you in there. But it is still your decision though, no pressure." Mark gege said that made me stop eating for a while.

"I don't know gege, let's just see how things will go this school year. But for now, I guess I would want to continue college here in Korea." I said. I don't want to leave my friends, especially Soojin unnie.

"As I said, no pressure, it's your final decision that we would go with. The offer for college abroad is still up until you fully decide on things." Mark oppa said.

"Thankyou gege." I said and we finished eating.

"Let's go eat some icecream, I suddenly craved for some." Mark oppa said and I just nodded excitedly.

We are both eating ice cream in the table near the window pane of the ice cream parlor. Cookies 'n Cream for Mark oppa and Chocolate for me.

We are both enjoying our time when I felt someone is staring at me. I looked around and found no one's eyes on me. I just shrugged it off and was about to dig in my ice cream again when something caught my eye.

I found Hui talking with Kriesha in front of a clothing store across the icecream parlor that we are in now.

I was in panic and was not thinking straight, so I immediately pulled Mark oppa outside of the shop and directly outside the mall.

I would be so dead once Hui or Kriesha found me with Mark oppa. This might cause confusion to them and might even tell Soojin unnie about this, then the whole school will know and I don't know what excuse I could tell.