6#

~Hoseok~

I left him in the cold and dark woods. Guilt came over me. What if he gets sick? My mind was full with him. I really love to tease him and teach him a lesson but maybe it's too much this time?

"Sir, we prepared everything outside, but Chae isn't back until now. So we can't make a campfir-" I interrupted him handing Hyungwon's collected branches to him.

Soldier Son furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me. "What happened to your lips, Sir?" "Uh-uhm a bee!" He tilted his head in confusion and lifted an eyebrow. "A bee? These small yellow-brown insects?" He asked with a high pitched voice.

"Y-yes, The bee stung my lips." I lied. "Oh! Let's ask Soldier Yoo for help, he always knows what to do in such cases." He gave me a reassuring smile, turned around and led me to our camp.

"Sergeant Lee, Soldier Chae is still searching fo-" "I tied him to a tree." I dryly said and their chins almost dropped to the floor. "Let's continue without him. I'll look for him later."

"Soldier Yoo, do you have a medicine for bee stings?" Son asked. Soldier Yoo was more than worried as he ran towards soldier Son to look up and down on him in order to find a bee sting.

"Were you stung by a bee?" He panicked. "No, it's Sergeant Lee. His lips are swollen." Soldier Yoo was visibly relieved that nothing happened to Hyunwoo.

"Soldier Im? Cut an onion. Put the onion on your lips for a while to reduce the swelling, ok?" He smiled at me and left for cooking food. Sergeant Im handed me a half cutted onion while smirking at me.

"Ahaaaa, A bee?" He wiggled with his eyebrows. "Soldier Im, You better shut your mouth NOW." I threatened him. He chuckled a bit and turned around to help Soldier Lee to ignite the fire. Soldier Lee's deep dimples obviously showed that he wanted the fire between him and Soldier Im to ignite instead of the campfire.

I shaked my head in disbelief while I held half the onion to my lips to reduce the swelling caused by Chae's sting. I had to smirk at the thought of Soldier Chae being completely defenceless tied up in the woods. Naked.

Four hours went by as we ate dinner and talked on the campfire until everyone except soldier Son and Yoo lay down on their mattress. At some point of our conversation they disappeared in the dark. I wonder what they need to talk about.

"I'm gonna look for Soldier Chae. Maybe he learned his lesson." I calmly said while leaving the place like Soldier Son and Yoo did before.

"Have fun~" Soldier Im playfully said and I was able to hear his nasty grin. " You're gonna run some extra laps tomorrow, Im!" I bitched at him. The last thing I heard was all of them laughing at me.

As I walked through the woods I suddenly heard some voices. I stopped to locate the cause of the noise and when I found out the direction followed the voices.

I stopped stiffly when I heard the noises more clearly. It was Soldier Yoo's voice. But he did not talk, he just moaned. Ugh what have I run into? He's really out here in the woods to masturba- "Come for me baby." I suddenly heard a different voice from the same direction.

Yoo is with Soldier Son? Oh my god... I didn't know they were gay. And I never thought they would be in a relationship like this. Now I understand everything. This is probably the reason why they are tired in the morning often? I smiled a bit before I turned around to continue my walk to Soldier Chae.

~Hyungwon~

Drops of pleasure left my dick the whole time he was gone. I don't know how long he left me here, tied up and horny as fuck. Maybe 5 hours? It was extremely cold without clothes. I couldn't even move to warm me up.

Anyway, when he came back it was already dark outside. I heard steps in the foliage coming closer. It took me a bit to recognize his silhouette in the dark. But the moonlight revealed an amazed glance towards me.

"Oh, you suddenly learned how to behave? What a beautiful sight." He said with a satisfied voice. "I need to reward you now, don't I?" I gulped. Finally it was time for my reward. Or is he faking everything again?

I gave him an unbelieving look as he freed my legs from my boxers. I felt his warm fingertips on my cold legs which made me shiver. His body is so warm, I wish I could hug him until I feel warm again.

"It's cold outside isn't it?" He said, as he noticed my trembling body. "I'm gonna fill you with warmth again." He softly said while his fingers glided along my jawline.

"Please, Sir." I whispered with chattering teeth. His face was so close to mine. I was even able to feel his breath onto my lips. He placed his fingers on my lips. "God, you're cold. Let me warm up your body piece by piece."

He pressed his warm lips against mine. I was completely overwhelmed by his sudden kiss. Our lips connected again and again as I slowly felt mine becoming warmer.

His tongue wandered along my lips when he suddenly lifted my face to put his tongue deep into my mouth. He was hungry. He wanted it as much as I did. I silently moaned against his lips while our tongues danced to the rhythm of our lips.