5#

~Hyungwon~

"You really like to be a brat don't you? Naughty piece if shit! You think it's fun to ignore my orders? Let me tell you something. You're so fucking wrong." His voice was loud and terrifying so I jerked a little.

I couldn't look into his eyes so my eyes were focused on the ground. I don't know if it was because I was scared or I was ashamed. Sergeant Lee came closer to me, lifted my face so I had to look into his deep brown eyes.

"Get undressed!" He screamed into my face. "Wha-what?" I stumbled. Maybe it was a daydream? "GET FUCKING UNDRESSED, CHAE HYUNGWON!" His voice angry and loud while his veins pop out of his red face.

I decided to follow his command. I don't want him to tip over because of high blood pressure so I unbuttoned my uniform and slipped out of it completely. "Give it to me!" What the fuck is he up to?

Why would he want my uniform? Without further questioning I handed my uniform to him. So I stood there in the woods, only wearing my boxers and shoes, looking at him in confusion. He took one of the sleeves of my uniform, wrapped it around my wrist and fixed it with a too tight knot.

I continued staring at him in disbelief. "Sir, what a-" "SHUT UP CHAE! Back to the trunk!" He commanded and I followed his instruction again. What was probably the worst thing I've ever done in my life.

Sergeant Lee walked around the tree and fixed my second wrist with the other sleeve of my uniform so I wasn't able to use my arms anymore. "Sir, I'm sorry!" I said with a slightly frightened voice.

He did the same thing with the lower part of my uniform. So my arms weren't able to move an inch. Did he really just tied me to the fucking tree? I didn't know Sergeant Lee was into bdsm. But I should've known since his behaviour is definitely top behaviour.

He walked around the tree again, facing me. His look was greedy, similar to a predator. Somehow he looked proud like he's watching his own art or whatever. I'm proud to be a part of his art but it would be nice if I would be untied again soon.

It's hella uncomfortable. My naked back pressed against the tree. The only thing I'm able to move is my head and my legs. My boxers showed my boner like it was part of a shop window. The muscular man looked at it and came close to me.

His lips almost touched my ear when he opened his mouth to say something. "You like to resist me, right? So that's what you get for being a naughty boy." His voice deep like the ocean sending shivers down my spines.

His hand touched my chest and stayed there for a while before it wandered lower and lower. His lips touched my ear. "You're annoying me, Chae." He whispered while playing with my waistband.

God the way he's teasing me! He pulled down my boxers to see my dick pounce onto his uniform. "Oh, he's still screaming for me? Cute~" he said with a playful voice. "Guess you need some help?" He asked.

My thoughts went wild. HELL YES, YES, YES, I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! "Yes, please, Sergeant Lee." I begged with a heavy breath in between.

"Sure, I cannot abandon my own soldiers, right?" He went down on me, his face right in front of my twitching dick. One of his hands holding my cock the other one buried in my cheek.

His wet lips parted as he carefully touched my glans. Cautious he wrapped his lips around the tip of my dick. "Aaah, Sir!" I moaned when he started to move his head slowly.

His gaze was greedy just like his mouth. After a short time he almost swallowed my cock with no mercy. His mouth was fast and his tongue played with my glans. God, I never received such a good blow job before.

He took his hand off my cheek and placed it on the base of my dick just like the other one. He licked his fingers and placed them on my entrance. Tireless he moved his head forth and backwards on my dick

His fingers exerted pressure on my hole but not too much to enter. "Please Sir, finger me!" I moaned between my hot breath. His fingers circled around my entrance until one of them finally found the way inside of me.

"Hngh aaahh, Sir!" He started with slow movements. But it was not long before he increased the speed. "Sir, I'm close!" My body trembled out of pleasure as he shoved two more fingers into my ass harshly.

He moved his fingers and his head in a steady rhythm until I was about to climax. As if I had known it he stopped just like that, leaving my dick unsatisfied again. How stupid am I to think that he's gonna continue.

His fingers left my hole and his warm mouth disappeared from my dick. It was cold without him. He stood up, his face next to mine again as he whispered in my ear.

"If you behave you will be rewarded later. No screaming for help, no masturbating and no escape. You understand?" With these words he left me tied up on a tree in the middle of the night in October.

God, it's so frustrating and fucking cold outside.

___________________________________

Let's just have a moment of silence for Hyungwons dick
.
.
.
Amen