7#

~Hyungwon~

I wish I could touch him but my own uniform still tied me to the tree. I want to feel his warm body against mine. Sergeant Lee still kissed me. Our tongues put up a fight but I was too exhausted to win this fight so I gave up and let him lead. But why would he even kiss me? I thought he simply want to fuck me.

"These lips... You do know it's illegal to bite them when I'm around, right?" The muscular man pulled back , looked at me while his thumb brushed over my soft lips. "I want to kiss them, suck on them but most importantly I want your beautiful thick lips around my dick." He whispered. I looked at him with big eyes and gulped loudly.

I didn't know that I had such an enormous effect on him. He teased me so it was time for me to tease him too. Especially now that I know I have a weapon that makes him go crazy. I smirked, licked my lip while I looked him straight in the eyes. He watched my tongue playing with my lips. He heavily breathed when I bit my lower lip.

The way I can seduce him just with my lips is amazing. Everyone has weaknesses and I am Sergeant Lee's weakness. My inner self danced a triumph dance while watching him almost drooling. He visibly struggled to keep himself away from me. "God damn it Chae" he growled and once again kissed me. At some point I wouldn't call it a normal kiss anymore. He literally penetrated my mouth... But in a good way.

I tried to keep up with his strength but it was almost impossible. He searched for my hands to untie them from the tree. Once my hands were free I instantly started to unbutton his uniform. When my cold hands touched his upper body he winced a bit. What happened to Sergeant Lee? Seems like he is too horny to be bossy now? Maybe it was my time to top hi-

"God, I don't need this ugly suit right now!" Desperately he tried to get out of his suit. As horny as he was, he couldn't manage to open his pants so he simply pulled the button and the zipper apart and slipped out of his suit completely. I just pointed at his underwear "You don't need your string, Sergeant" I said in a teasing way. He looked me dead in the eyes while pulling down his string as well.

"You want to make fun of me? Oh Chae, you messed with the wrong person." His lips touched my ear while he whispered into it. All of a sudden he harshly bit my ear. "Don't you want me to reward you for good behaviour?" "I'm sorry Sir, please give me my reward!" I begged with a desperate voice. "Good." He mumbled while he kissed his way down to my chest where he placed more kisses until he was near to my crotch.

"Nngh Sir! Please!" I moaned. "Oh what is this horny and unattached behaviour? You want me to stop, Chae?" He impeded, looking up at me. I remained silent and he started his actions once again. He placed his lips on my glans and carefully licked it. "Someone's needy, hm?" He asked when he stood up to kiss me. The kiss was hasty and both of us knew that we're in a hurry.

The need was great and we both were not able to stop our kiss. My hands wandered up and down his muscular chest and his fingers were buried in my cheeks. He grabbed my thighs, lifted me up and harshly pressed me against the tree again. I hugged his lower body with my legs and he pressed his crotch against mine.

I already felt his dick next to my entrance"Aaaagh!" I moaned into the kiss. My lips almost burned because he couldn't stop biting them. "God, Chae, This is not a question but an invitation. Your lips better never ever leave mine again or you're dead, ok?" He groaned at me before he kissed me again.

My lips must be very impressive to him. I loved how addicted he is to them but a few inches under my lips there is another problem that needs to be solved. As if he read my thoughts he placed his finger on my lips. "My fingers are the only exception. Make them wet, Baby." Without hesitation I licked his fingers like ice cream until my mouth made them completely wet.

He pulled out his completely in my saliva covered fingers and placed them in my rose. He exerted a slight pressure but he did not expect me to be ready like this. His fingers slipped into me without much strength. He skillfully moved them inside of me and made me a moaning mess before he even fucked me. "I can't wait any longer!" His fingers got replaced by his hard dick with some skilled moves. "Mhhh, Sir please fuck me!"

He aggressively shoved it deep inside of me with just one movement. I thought he would give me time to get used to the feeling but I was wrong. He just hammered his dick inside of me at a pace I didn't even know it's possible. "Aaaah! I'm close!" I screamed, overflowing with desire. My dick twitched in excitement and so did the rest of my body. "Kiss me harder baby." He moaned into the kiss.

I felt my muscles getting sore from all the tension I apply to them. But I couldn't stop. My arms pulled him closer. I wanted to feel his whole body, every single part of it. His dick deep inside of me.