#11

The room was steamy and filled with tension. My naked feet met the tiles multiple times until I stood right in front of my desire. God, his beautiful immaculate body, his tick red lips, his veiny arms and his throbbing dick. What a beautiful appearance right in front of me. We stood there for a few moments just looking in the other's eyes. It seemed like we both were completely overwhelmed by the others' appearance.

Slowly Hyungwon closed the gap between mine and his lips. He gave me one fast kiss on my lips and wandered from my cheeks down my neck until he arrived at my stomach where he placed some soft kisses until he licked Minhyuk's cum from my stomach. I had to smile a bit since he looked like a cat which tried to clean what's her's.

He carefully sucked every single white sticky drop from my stomach until I was clean. When he was finished I caressed his hair and crotched down to meet with his beautiful eyes. "Stay like this, beautiful." I said when I gave him a little kiss on his forehead while caressing his cheek.

I stood up, reached for the shower head and cleaned his back with warm water. The floor behind him was full with warm water as well when I gave the shower head to Changkyun who cleaned his lovely ones with it. I kneeled down in front of Hyungwon and kissed him until he lost his balance and I softly placed his back on the still warm floor behind him.

I crawled on top of the tall man and kissed his neck. His head tilted backwards and his mouth opened when a moan left his beautiful swollen lips. I felt his hard dick twitching against mine and I started to rub my lower body against his to satisfy his long-awaited desire. With every move I felt his dick throbbing in excitement. He couldn't wait any longer. His hips desperately pressed against mine he moaned. "Mmh, Sir, please fuck me!"

"As you wish, beautiful." I placed my dick at his entrance and slowly pushed my glans inside. The deeper I got the more my dick pulsed inside of him. I pulled back to make a deep thrust. He was a moaning mess under me. Oh how I adore him. I licked his neck up to his jawline where I left some kisses. I picked up the pace when I reached his lips.

We moved our lips in the same pace as I fucked him harder and harder. His body yielded under my movements and moved on the tiles. I pinned him so his body was completely under my control. "Ah, Hoseok, don't stop." he begged into the kiss. "Give me all your love, Babe." I groaned at him.

One of my hands went down to his leg to lift it up and place it above my shoulder. I did the same with his other leg. I buried my hands in his waist and pulled him as close as possible so he could feel my whole length. I was close but I tried to pull myself together.

Hyungwon moans filled the room. His dick moved with my thrusts and his body trembled waiting for the final salvation. "Ah, I'm close!" he screamed. I completely lost my mind and picked up the pace even more. My wobbly fingers buried deep in his waist. His dick started twitching again and finally the white liquid left his hard dick and spread all over his stomach.

Only the sight of Hyungwon full with his own seemen made me moan one last time and I filled Hyungwon with my cum. I let his trembling legs fall down to kiss him. "I adore you so much, babe." I moaned between our kisses. I made my way down to his dick to clean it with my tongue. His breath hitched when I licked his glans.

I licked his stomach as well. "You taste like more." I groaned into his stomach while kissing it. I hugged him and we kissed each other lovely. We remained like this for a while until we stood up and realised that Changkyun, Jooheon and Minhyuk are still here.

They kissed and washed each other's body with soap. Hyungwon and I joined right next to them, showered and kissed. Our lips were hypersensitive like the rest of our body. We carefully roamed over each other's body to spread the soap.