11

Hai~hey. It was Nico but he didnt recognise me x
Connor~okay I'm glad your safe and having fun x

I put my phone back into my bag and order some more drinks. "Yoooo tara,what you guys doing here"i turned round to see jake and the rest of the lads. There was more of them tho that I didnt know. " we came out for some drinks" she replied. " come join us" he suggested. " hey,jake we will be over when we have had are drinks" I looked at him and said. He nodded and walked back to were him and the rest of the lads were sat. 

We had our drinks which we paid for and then got a couple of shots before walking over to the lads. " hey colby" I said sitting next to him. " you girls having fun" he asked. I nodded my head as they all were ordering drinks. " what drink would you like" colby turned to me and asked "JD with coke pls" he nodded and within 5 minutes later he was back with mine and his drink " to us" we raised our glasses. The music got louder as more people entered. There were about 11 of us crowded around one big table.

A couple drinks later we all decided to go to a night club. When we got in it wasnt that crowded so we went and ordered drinks straight away. "2 bacardi and coke pls" I turned to colby and wrapped my arms round him" what would you like handsome" he turned to me and smiled and ordered his drink " that's $25.50" I swiped my card in the machine and turned round to Colby again. I downed my first drink in front of him then grabbed my second one " let's go dance" I grabbed his arm and started dancing with him. I was pretty hammered after my last drink.

I dont remember what happened but I woke up in Colbys arms again. " yo dude what happened " I smiled snuggling my head into his chest. " you got abit drunk so I brought you back to mine" I shot my head up and gave him a weird look " we didnt do owt, you dragged me to bed and fell asleep on me" I was relieved to hear that. My head hurt so much but I decided to go back to sleep.

When I woke up I was still in Colbys bed,but he was gone. I sat up and got outta bed. I didnt realise I was in my thongs and bra until the cold air hit me. I want that bothered so I just walked out of his room to find him and jake sitting on the couch. " morning" I said not even caring at this point.i made my way to his kitchen and grabbed a glass. " yooooo hailey maybe you should put some cloths on"  colby yelled at me " do you have ice" I yelled back he nodded and got up. He grabbed the ice and put it in my cup before hugging me from behind and wrapping his arms around my waist " what happened with you two last night" jake got up and sat on the counter. " one minute you were dancing and the next you was gone" I laughed because I didnt remember a thing from last night except my first drink with colby. " eww nothing" I smiled pushing colby away from me as i filled the cup of ice with water. " so why was you in Colbys room in your underwear" he continued to ask " I dont know, I dont remember what happened " I smiled and colby and jake laughed. " you look smoking hot in your underwear" as Jake said that my head snapped to him and then at colby " he ain't wrong hailey". I rolled my eyes and then took my glass of ice water back into Colbys room.

Back in colbys room I yelled to the boys " jake your taken shouldn't be saying that and colby hell to the naaa" they laughed at my comment. I climbed back into bed and put the covers over me before grabbing my glasses and the glass of ice water.

After I finished my ice water and stopped flicking through Instagram I went back out to the living room and saw just colby. " yoooo" I yelled as I walked over to his kitchen and put my cup in his dishwasher. When I finished doing that I walked over to colby and sat down. " sooo what we doing today" I curiously asked whilst looking at the tv. "Urmm nothing,just chilling" damn this guy was hot and i think I'm catching feelings but he cant know yet. I decided to play a little game.