#2

[ When he saved you from getting rapped but made you scared of him ]

Author POV

There was only silence in the car as Taehyung drives the car with a straight face whereas you keep on looking at him admiring his side profile. Tonight you were going to a party to meet all his friends and other BTS members officially. As he was a Mafia, he also had many mafia friends from all around the world. Your thoughts and glare didn't shift from him as he also noticed that. He caught and made you come out to reality.

Taehyung: We are here..

You looked out the window and your jaw dropped seeing the big and gorgeous convention hall. He came out of the car and opened the car door for you to come out. You took his hand and came out with his help. You had a beautiful red dress on and had your hair loose as you had short hair. You didn't like make-up that much so you're u bothered to apply one. Still you were the most beautiful and alluring girl to Taehyung.

Your dress:

Your hair:

In the party,

You went inside with Taehyung as you clutched his hand tightly seeing so many people. They had tattoos all over indicating they were bad boys.

Taehyung: Don't worry. They're just my friends. They won't do any harm.

Y/n: L-look... They have tattoos...are they bad....?

Taehyung: Even though they have tattoos they're not bad person. Also they know what I am if they do anything to you... Don't worry. You're safe.

Taehyung's words made you feel ease but couldn't stop your mind from imagining what they could do to you. So you stayed close with Taehyung the whole time.

*Time Skip*

Taehyung had to receive an urgent call so he told you to stay there as he went to a corner. Nervousness started to fill in your body but suddenly someone called out your name.

???:Hey beautiful... You're Y/n right?

Y/n: Umm...yeah I'm am...

???:I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Taehyung's best friend. Shall we have a dance?

He suddenly proposed and held out his hand for you. You saw him in your wedding and knew he was a good person so you agreed. He took you to the dance floor and you guys stared dancing with the melody.

Jimin: you're cute...just like me. I guess you were my little sister in our past life...what do you think?

His sentence made you giggle as you answered...

Y/n: yeah maybe we were...

Jimin: You're so lovely, I'm so lovely. We're all so lovely. Remember sis, it that Taehyung misbehaves with you just give me a call. I'll make sure he repents it.

Y/n: No.... Taehyung is a good person. He won't hurt me or something like that...

As you guys were talking Taehyung already had his burning gaze on you guys. He didn't like the way jimin touched you. He was becoming angry at Jimin as he didn't heard what they were talking about. He rushed to them and immediately separated you from Jimin

Taehyung: What the hell you were thinking Jimin! Remember she is my wife!

Taehyung had a firm grip on your hand that hurted your muscles. You tried to break free but he held firmer.

Y/n: Taehyung you're hurting me... please stop...

He didn't listen as he was so angry and possessive towards you but jimin noticed it.