#11

[ When teasing never leaves you for last night ]

The morning,

Author POV,

The sunlight hits Taehyung's eyes as the curtains were slightly open. Scrunching his eyes together he unglued his eyes seeing the most beautiful thing in the entire world. His Y/n. He smiled seeing her sleeping peacefully. Gently brushing off her hair away from her face he tucked the blanket more on her naked body.

He got himself up a bit with his elbow and admired his sleeping beauty for a moment.

After admiring for some time he looked at the time...6am. He got up carefully not waking Y/n up accidentally showering and wore his clothes. Not wasting any time he took one of his oversized shirt and a shorts from your wardrobe, he gently made you wear those clothes. You were still in deep sleep feeling all exhausted from last night's incident. He chuckled at your bubbly face as it got swollen because of too much sleeping.

Taehyung: Aigoo....my poor baby.

He wasn't intending to wake you up but the yearning of pulling your soft cheek he couldn't help it. The moment he squeezed your cheek, your eyes started to flatter as you slowly opened your eyes. Yawning a bit you cleared your vision by rubbing your eyes. The first thing you saw was your husband's smiley face.

Taehyung: Good morning Love...did you sleep well?

Y/n: Mhmm...

You nodded your head slightly as you started to sit up from laying down. He held your waist for you to sit up.

Y/n: Ouch...

Hearing your painful sound he immediately looked at you.

Taehyung: Hey you okay?

Y/n: Yeah...just feeling a little sore...

Taehyung: I didn't go rough on you, did I?

Concern and a bit of guilt displayed on his tone.

Y/n: How will I know if it was rough or not...it was my first time though...

Taehyung: Are you intentionally asking for a round 2?

He smirked stating it as your cheeks got flushed again.

Y/n: Aish Tae stop...

You playfully slap his chest.

Taehyung: Ahh...baby that hurts...

He fake pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

Y/n: Don't act. I know that doesn't hurt.

Taehyung: Yeah yeah whatever...by the way..looks like your seducing plan got successful...

Y/n: Tae!

You got embarrassed of yourself as you hid your whole body with the blanket. He laughed as your shy and childish behavior started again.

Taehyung: Baby..go take a shower and change your clothes... it's getting late. Eomma's here too.