#3

[ When your husband prank you that he'll die and leave you alone ]

In the bedroom,

Taehyung was taking a shower while you were watching some kdrama. Suddenly Taehyung's phone started to ring and you checked the caller ID, "Pervert hyung". You thought it wasn't maybe someone important so you didn't bother to call Taehyung. But when it ringed second time you went up to Taehyung and knocked on the bathroom door to inform him.

Taehyung: Wait a moment.

After a few seconds he came out with his robe which was hung loose on his shoulders. You quickly looked away as you were really INNOCENT.

Taehyung: As you can see I'm not in a condition to pick up the call. So can you answer the call and put it on speaker?

You put the phone on speaker and gave him another towel.

Taehyung: Hey hyung!

He said while drying his hair with the towel

Namjoon: Me and Soobin are coming over to your house.

Taehyung: Anything special?

Namjoon: Your dad asked us to book tickets for your honeymoon so we're coming to hand it to you. Bye.

He hung up the call.

Taehyung: What?! He could've mailed me...

He looked over to you to see a tomato hearing the word "honeymoon"

Taehyung: What happened to you?

You mouthed "nothing" and shook your head leaving him confused. He went to the closet room and wore his clothes.

*Time Skip*

You were downstairs playing with your phone as you heard. The door bell ring. Taehyung went to open the door as you followed behind.

Soobin: hyung~~~

He ran up to Taehyung and gave him a big hug.

Namjoon: Hi Y/n.

You smiled at them and let them come inside.

Soobin: Hi Y/n. How are you?

Y/n: I'm fine. What about you?

Soobin: I'm flame🔥

Namjoon facepalmed himself and said...

Namjoon: He said he's fine.

You laughed while nodding your head.

Namjoon: Anyways here's the tickets. Sure to enjoy and make us Uncles.

He said with a playful smirk.

Taehyung: I-

Soobin: Yes! I'd give the name Tata. Isn't it cute?

Namjoon: How do you know it's a boy. It can also be a girl.

Soobin: How about twins?

He said with his glittery eyes

Namjoon: To get twins he has to form the right angl-

Taehyung: Hyung, y/n is not pregnant. Stop your bullshit tal-

Namjoon: Then make her dude. I wanna be uncle.

Soobin: Hyung do you even know how to do it? Don't worry. Namjoon hyung will teach you. He taught me many things.

Namjoon: Okay I'll start with the basics. Do you know the differences between a kiss and a peck

Soobin: How would he?