#6

[ When he teases you because of the hickey you gave him ]

In the bathroom,

You were yawing and splashing water on your face. You were still sleepy. You looked at the reflection of you in the mirror and scream at the top of your lungs...

Y/n: AHHHHHHH!!! Why am I wearing his hoodie?! Who changed my clothes...?

You sat down on the floor trying to remember what you did yesterday night but couldn't remember.

Y/n: Taehyung...did he change my clothes...

Your face turned red because of embarrassment. You heard Taehyung's voice, he was coming towards you.

Taehyung: Why did you screa-

You ran to the door and shut it on his face not letting him complete his word.

Taehyung: Y/n...did she really close the door on my handsome face TT... YAH Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!

Y/n: W-who changed m-my c-cloths..?

You asked shyly gaining much courage to ask him only to receive a laugh from him.

Taehyung: Hahaha I did. Now don't be shy and come outsi-

Y/n:NO!

Taehyung: why?

Y/n: Go out of the room!

Taehyung: what?

He asked slightly confused.

Y/n: I SAID GET OUT!!

Taehyung: I-...ARE YOU KICKING ME OUT? I'M YOUR HUSBA-

Y/n: I'll call Jimin oppa if you don't go...

You said while controlling your tears.

Taehyung: Hey are you crying?!

You stayed silent.

Taehyung: Okay I'm leaving the room. Call me if you want me to come back.

He left that place saying...

Taehyung: That girl definitely knows how to blackmail me...not so innocent I thought...

You peeked out of the door and sighed getting out from the bathroom. You weren't disgusted but just shy to face him. Even though you didn't remember what you did last night.

Y/n: Why did he change my clothes?... He must have some decent reasons...I must have done something stupid... He must be angry or feeling bad...

You immediately called him back as you felt bad for him because you kicked him out.

Y/n: you can come bac-

Taehyung: I'm right on the door!

Your eyes widened at the sudden voice of him.

Y/n: I thought you were out?!

Taehyung: I'm on the door so I'm basically out.

He had anger in his tone.

Taehyung: So Mrs Kim Y/n, mind to tell me why you ordered me out?

Y/n:I...I was scared...to f-face you...

You said lowering your voice.

Taehyung: Why...

He asked as he came closer to you.

Y/n: y-you saw... everything...

You said the last word almost inaudible.

Taehyung: I'm not a pervert Y/n.