#8

[ When he teaches you Korean language ]

In the bedroom,

You were too focused on the kdrama you were watching. You knew the basics of Korean language but the characters in the kdrama were talking very quickly. It was a little bit difficult for you to understand what they were saying. You guys had come back from your honeymoon and things were going more than perfect. You bit on the chocolate that was too big for your small hands yet your bite on the bar was huge. You were too concentrated on the screen reading their lips that you didn't notice your husband was looking at you while trying to save some chocolates for him too. He approached his long fingers to the chocolate bar. He took it from your hand but unfortunately...you had finished it all. The only thing he got is the empty chocolate wrapper. You didn't even look at him as you were too focused on the TV screen.

Taehyung's POV,

I looked at the TV as I felt she was intentionally ignoring me. There were two Handsome men talking with each other. It looked like she was drooling over them instead of me. Does she like them? ...by ignoring me...The hottest Kim Taehyung... she's ignoring me for those so called actors?! How could she...I snatched the remote from her hand and changed the channel. She looked at me surprised but again looked at the TV screen. Now she was looking carefully at the young chef that was cooking. I felt annoyed and changed the channel to a sports one. Again she looked at me. But before her gaze turned to the screen to look at the sportsman I closed the TV. She looked at me confused.

Y/n: I was trying to understand the language...why there is no subtitles...Korean language is hard...

She sighed and pouted sadly.
Ohh...so she was just trying to understand the language... I again cursed myself for being this dumb.

Author POV,

You downed your head being upset. Taehyung felt a little bad as he misunderstood his beautiful cute sexy INNOCENT wifey. He went to take his laptop. He sat beside you opening it and typing something. After a few moments he placed the laptop on your lap.

Y/n: what is it Taehyung shii...

Taehyung: your favorite kdrama. With subtitles of course.

You looked at him with shining eyes and flashed your cute smile.

Y/n: But I want to learn this language too...

Taehyung had already taken two days leave as he wanted to spend some time with you. Because after the honeymoon he was busy because of his profession and busy schedule.

Taehyung: Do you perhaps...want to join some classes?

You immediately shook your head as no. You only wanted to be with Taehyung. Spend some alone time.

Taehyung: I can teach you...only if you want to.

You smiled happily.

Y/n: Yes yes!

He lifted your chin up by his index finger to level up with his height.

Taehyung: So are you ready for your first class?

He asked in a different professional tone, trying to be an actual teacher.

Y/n: Ne seonsaeng-nim.(teacher)

You gave him a serious look. He went and came with a notebook and a pen.

Taehyung: Let's learn the alphabets first-

Y/n: Tae-

He looked at you with a serious gaze which made you realize your mistake.

Y/n: Sorry seonsaeng-nim.