The Three Starketeers

Warnings: sibling 'love'

Word Count: 1,308

in this one you, harley, and peter are siblings. it goes Harley, then Peter, then you. hope you enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the story of how my mom, Pepper Potts, met my dad, Tony Stark, and they had my brothers, Harley and Peter, and me. Hi, I'm Y/n Stark and my life is kinda crazy.

~+~

"PETER! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

"HEY! HARLEY! COME CHECK THIS OUT."

"Peter, please don't." You whine as you attempt to get your phone back from Peter; who is hanging from the ceiling of your bedroom.

"Hmmm let me think," Peter dangles your phone within your reach, but when you go to grab it he pulls it back out of reach. "Nope. Harley needs to see this."

"I hate you." Giving up, you flop onto your bed just as Harley strolls into your room.

"What do you two want? I was about to take a shower."

Peter gives Harley a confused look. "I thought you were going to take a shower like twenty minutes ago? That's the whole reason I came to bother Y/n."

You jump off your bed and start pushing Harley back towards your door. "Forget about why Peter called you in here and go take your showe-"

Peter webs Harley's wrist before you can push him out completely. "Have you seen Y/n's camera roll, Harls?"

Harley looks between you and Peter. "No? I don't make a habit of stealing my little sister's phone. What's wrong with it?"

"Absolutely nothing. Peter is just being a butt."

"It's full of pictures of this famous guy."

"Oh really? Dude, let me see."

"I will murder you both if you tell anyone."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The Three Starketeers

Harley

are you guys awake??????

Y/n

uhhhh are we the children of tony stank

Peter

its only 2:05

that was a dumb question harls

Harley

ok ok ok

Y/n

sooooooooooo what do you want im trying to watch the new documentary about dad

Peter

why are you watching that???

Y/n

to make fun of it and see if there are any meme worthy scenes

Peter

oooooo fun

can i come join you?

Y/n

sure

stop in the kitchen first

Peter

deal