Chapter 19

Shiza walked out with a smile on her face. She straight went to the area where all the parents were waiting, to meet Tabassum. Tabassum had a novel in her hand but when she saw someone approaching she looked up. Seeing Shiza's happy face made her have a beaming simile on hers too. Tabassum was waiting for Shiza to say something but Shiza simply walked over to her with a smile and wrapped her arms around Tabassum.To which Tabassum hugged back the child earning an aww from the parents sitting around.

 In a low voice, she whispered "the test went great" to which Tabassum hugged her even tighter. She was worried that the emotional stress Shiza had been enduring from so long, let that be being away from home, Bali's deteriorating health, the rude behaviors she had been facing would become an obstacle in her education and she might lose focus, but Shiza was a child with strong nerves, she knew how to handle her emotions and decide what's right or wrong for her, just at the age of 10.

Shiza and Tabassum waited for all the other children to come out. The bell rang indicating that the class time was over, and so was the duration for the test. The children started to walk out the door of the main corridor.

 Their expressions were mixed. Some seemed happy and came jumping and hopping to tell their parents about their test. Some came out confused and were soon bombarded with questions by their parents which made them more confused than before. And some were at their worst. Came out with tear-stained faces because they couldn't do their test or got confused mid-test. There were two types of parents there. One: parents who were consoling their child that it's okay if they couldn't pass and could always go for the next round of tests. Two: parents who were busy taunting and insulting as to how their child  couldn't pass a simple test.

Shiza and Tabassum waited for a good one and a half hour , for the papers to be checked and the list to come out which had the names of the children who have successfully passed the test.

Shiza had full confidence in her self but it was in her nature to get worried and nervous really quickly, because life for her, didn't take long to go wrong in the last moment. She was nervously tapping her foot on the ground. Time passed slowly but finally, it was time for the result.

The announcement came out from the speakers that were attached to the shed, where all the parents were seated on wooden benches waiting for t hr results. A voice came from the speaker "Goodmorning dear parents and the children. We are here to announce that the student list has been put up on the board outside the main hall. The test papers were checked and we are proud to say that some students did really very well but some, unfortunately, couldn't pass. There is always a next chance, do not be disappointed in yourself and be more prepared with more practice next time. Those whose names have been put on the list may come to the office to fill out the admission form and perform all the other formalities. Thank you and good luck." after this the line went blank. 

Soon there was a hustle and bustle with parents getting up and rushing over to where the student list was put. Shiza and Tabassum waited for the rush of people to reduce so they could look for her name in peace. Most of the parents came back disappointed. That was due to the reason that their children could not make it to the student list.

The test was indeed difficult. The school had this standard of only having the kids who scored brilliantly in the test.

The crowd around the list lessened. To which Tabassum said, "let's go now, we can look for your name in peace now that the crowd is less". "Let's go" Shiza replied, picking up her schoolbag from the ground and wearing it on her shoulders Shiza joined Tabassum and the duo went to check for Shiza's name to check whether she has made her place in this school or not.

***********************************************************************************************

Hello my loves!

I'm so so sorry I'm updating after so long but I kinda lost my motivation to continue,however this is another chapter for ya'll 

I just wanted you to know that I got my admission in university and my classes are starting soon,which might hinder my process of writing and I'm already apologizing for that :"(

anyway

COMMENT , VOTE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINBK OF THIS CHAPTER!

STAY SAFE AND STAY BLESSED