That one night

Hey, I know the last chapter was short, but I'm just easing you into the ride.
This chapter will be in more detail.
Things will start to happen.
Xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After one full day of just waiting and wondering if she/he should send a message. It finally happened, but for better? Or for worse?

(Rachel's POV)
I didn't know whether the to text him first or not, I don't want to seem to eager.
*PING*
I run to get my phone hoping that it's him, but it's not him, it's my mum.
Right now I'm curled up in my bed staring at the blank screen on my phone, I was watching Love Actually and heard yet another PING that was probably not him, I crawl across my room to my desk and grab my phone, the contact name shows up as unknown with a text saying "Hey" confused of who it is, I send a text back "who is this"
"Andrew?" I ask myself hoping its him
*PING* : It's Andrew, is this Rachel?
YAAAAAHHHOOOOOO!
He texted me, he texted me, he texxted meee! I did my happy dance for almost five minutes and forgot all about the text.
Oh crap I forgot to text him back.
"Yeah this is Rachel, what's up?" I acted cool and smooth, I think, but inside I was melting.
.... I'm waiting
... Waiting
.. Ugh waiting for a while
"I was uh wondering if you wanted to go out sometime soon"
I tried typing but I was too shaky.
"Yeah sure, when?"
"How bout tonight, say 7:00 at Lenny's?"
"Sounds great"
"See you soon" his words almost put me in a coma

(Andrew's POV)
I was sitting on the couch wondering if I should make the first move, girls don't understand that guys can get nervous too. So I decided just to send a causal breezy text and it was the best decision I had ever made.
We have a date tonight! Yes!
Oh my god! What am I going to wear, should I be fancy or casual or preppy? This is so hard, I want to look great.
I think I will go with black pants, black blazer and a white shirt. I don't want to be too cliche with a tie.
You know what, I think I might go and get some flowers. Lilies or Roses? Lilies.

They both had gotten ready and went out the door.

(Rachel's POV)
As I was walking outside i was daydreaming about how great this date could be, magical.
SHIT! It's 6:50 and our dates at 7:00, I'm going to be late!
I hop into a cab and head to the restaurant, I see the restaurants as the cab drives up.
7:03 just on time.
I walk in and notice he's not here yet, so I get a table.
7:10
7:20
7:30
A half hour goes by and I'm left staring at my watch. Tick Tick Tick Tick.
Did he stand me up?
The waiter comes by again asking if I want to order anything, I lightly decline wondering if I should just leave. I wait a little longer.
I check my watch again "7:50" I say to myself, he's almost an hour late. I get up and walk out the door. Disappointed. Wondering why I ever decided to trust guys again after what happened with Jack.
As I walk out the door I see him, I see Andrew.
"Where have you been?! Your almost an hour late!"