Rachel and Andrew

Hey guys, I haven't updated in a while, :( , I know but agh I wanna get it done cuz I have nothing to do and I like it :)
I'm so excited for this!!
xo
------------------------------------------------------
(Rachel's POV)
"Babe?" I said softly
"Yeah?"
"I know it sounds weird, but are we, like, a serious couple? Or.." He cut me off
"Why would you even say that? Of course we are!" He replies
"Well you haven't 'officially' asked me yet."
He moves from the couch to the floor, stands up, gives me his hand and pulls me up too. WTF his hands are so soft?! Why? How?
Oh god damn it why am I thinking of his hands?
"Will you, Rachel, be my girlfriend?"
I grin, "Yes Andrew, I will be" I couldn't stop smiling, my jawbone hurt from to much grinning. I was the happiest girl in the world.
"We are now Rachel and Andrew. Couple." He said with a smile
11:09 uh, soo tired
BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP**
"What? When did I even go to sleep?" I moaned "ugh my heeeaaad"
"Hey sweetie, when did you get up?" He yawned.
Awww he had a double chin.
Ahaha. I thought.
10:00 my phone lit up the whole room, shit that's bright.
Damn, I gotta get going in an hour.
So I get dressed, sort of fancy but not too fancy.
I get into a cream pencil skirt with pleats, a plain white top and a cream blazer. I put up my hair in a neat bun and slip on some black platform shoes.
I sit on my floor aiming to my mirror and start my makeup.
Well they are gonna be judging my makeup so I might as well look good.
10:34
Oh I should leave!!
I jump in the car and drive off to Flinders street.
I get out of the car
10:57
Yes! Just made it.
"Hello. I am Caleb, Josh is sick and wanted to me to fill in and inform you" he said with simply no emotion.

"Hello, I am Rachel. What do I need to be informed of?" I said wondering.

"Informed that the position withholds you to move to New York after a 3 month period, so for 3 months you will be on trial and then if we like you you will be moved to our New York office." He replies again with an emotionless face.

"Ah yes, thank you"

"Great, then we should begin. You will have 3 different models. We will tell you the style and see if you deliver your apparent potential. You will only get 20 minutes on the first doll and then 15 on the next. If you do well you can choose your own time period for your last doll. Ready?" He says in all seriousness

"Alright, I am indeed ready" I say with my hands starting to shake and the butterflies in my stomach are aching to leave

(NIALLS POV)
I was just nervous seeing her nervous. I hope she likes surprises. I'm taking a big risk. Coming here with flowers but I guess it can look like 'CONGRATULATIONS" or "IM SORRY"
I have also made an reservation at Lenny's again, the place we said we would have our first date until I didn't show. I wonder if she is gonna ask me where I really was. Damn women holding their grudges.
Anyway, she shouldn't be too long.
I really hope she gets the job but she will be re-positioned in New York and we won't be able to see eachother much. And if not she will be extremely disappointed.
Dear god what am I going to do?

(Back to Rachels POV)
The fact that Calebs face is straight worries me of how I am doing, but his face never really shows much emotion.
As I play the violin I am gentle but my hand movements and eyes can show them how much I love playing.

"Stop, I have seen enough, the audition is over" he says and stands from his chair.

"Ov-ver? What did I do wrong? I barely did anything wrong!" I yell

"No I-" I cut him off, I was incredibly pissed!

"I am stoping you because I don't have to see anymore. As I was saying before you RUDELY interrupted me was that I didn't really care for the attitude but come to think again it was good to put me in my place for stopping your dream, but I'm thinking of reconsidering right now due to your lack of uncertainty and knowing of why I would stop you. Before you interrupt someone listen to what they have to say, girl." He says very fast and looking a bit annoyed.

"Oh my god. I am SOOOO sorry for interrupting you but I wanted this job so bad but thank you thank you! Omg wow!!!" I say while jumping with excitement

"That's quite alright, but I do have to say, the way you did interrupt and antagonised me shows how eager you are to work here. I think you will fit in well." He says and slowly walks away.

SQUEEEEEE!
I GOT THE IN!!!

(Andys POV) (ahaha andy)
I am so nervous for her. She would have done great. The elevator pulls up and I see her with a smile. Then she spots me.
She is walking out of the elevator with a sad look on her face. Oh. I don't think she got it.

"Hun? Are you okay?" I mumble

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm good, it's just I am going to be in pain for a while because of all the playing I will be doing!" She smiles once again

Wow she smiles so good.

------------------------
Ahahahah what did you think? Share, comment, like, Luv you's 💖💖