Bye Bye

Ok so last chapter was a bit on the edge, a bit crazy.
But
It's about to get crazier
Enjoy xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Andrew's POV)
"I am so so sorry, I-) I couldn't get another word out, she was really mad.
"You what? I don't want to hear your excuses, your almost an hour late, I was here alone the whole time wondering if you would actually be a good guy and show up, I thought you wouldn't be an ass." She was trying to hide tears.
"I'm sorry, my car broke down"
"And you didn't think to text me?"
"My phones out of battery"
She got her phone out and tried to call me, a drop of sweat went down my forehead. She rang my phone and surely enough it buzzed.
"Your phones out of battery" she sniffed "what a joke"
And with that, she storms off.
12:01, I was staring at my phone thinking I should text her.
I have to text her, tell her the truth.
Me: I'm sorry, please let me explain.
Rachel: Alright
Me: Tonight? At my apartment?
I wait and wait. No reply
*PING*
Rachel: I'll be there.
So I tell her where my apartment is and I set up dinner.

(Rachel's POV)
I didn't know whether to go to his apartment or not, how would he like it if I stood him up? It wouldn't be smart for me to do that and prove a point but I want to see him.
I get ready, eat your heart out ready. I get into a flowy purple dress and black platform shoes and I did my hair in a cute but messy bun.
-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-
I lightly knock on the door.
I sigh "hey"
"Hey" he says with a cheeky smile.
I walk in and find a candle lit dinner; Roast chicken, roast potatoes and for dessert a cheesecake (my favourite).
"This looks amazing" I said softly
"I wanted to make up for how last night went" he replied
'Awwww' I thought to my self 'he's so sweet"
We had such an amazing time. Afterwards we watched 'That 70s Show' and just relaxed together on the couch.
He reminded me of why I can trust guys.
1:01 we were still up and had 'the talk'
He asked me about my family and I unfortunately opened up -
" I never had a good relationship with my dad, but I did with my mum. I had 4 other siblings, 2 of them wanted to make my life hell and they did. After my mum and dads divorce, my dad died from a heart attack."
He did ask me so I told him.
"I'm sorry about your dad" he said quietly and innocently "maybe I can make it go away?"
He lightly placed his lips on mine, his soft lips, they were the perfect moisture. Our lips were moving in time, passionately.
We both pulled away, I don't know why we stopped such a perfect kiss. We just sat there, looking into each other's eyes.
It was truly a magical night.

*The next morning (still Rachel's POV) *
BEEP BEEP BEEP
My phone was sounding.
I picked up the phone and saw the contact name 'Josh'
'Who's josh?' I thought, so I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hello this is Josh, from the Sage? Sage Music School?"
"Oh yes, how can I help you?" I say walking in the kitchen only in a big baggy t-shirt and undies.
"We want you to come back for another interview but it will be an audition, we would like you to play a different instrument than guitar, you mentioned voilin? Same place tomorrow at 11:30am?"
"Yeah sure, I'll see you then" I say trying to contain my enthusiasm.
And with that we hang up.
Yay! A second interview/audition! This should be good.

(Andrew's POV)
I woke up in bed, alone.
"Rach?" I yell softly.
I walk into the kitchen and find her moving/dancing around.
"Haha" I say quietly whilst looking at her. I clear my throat "Do you always do this in the morning"
"Oh haha no, I just got a call from a possible employer. They want to see me again!" So says with excitement.
I smile just looking at her smile and be happy.
We spend most of the morning together, I made her pancakes for breakfast and we just sat and lazed around.
Her phone makes a buzzing sound at 1:00 saying 'work'
"Oh damn! I forgot I have to go to work today" she blurts out
"Ok, well how bout you go get ready, I'll make you something to eat for your break and we can get you in a cab?" I say
"Sounds great, I start in 40 minutes" she bolts in my room and gets ready.