A special day & an interesting night

Hey guyss!
I thought of a twist and another twist and it's great but you'll just have to wait.
Much luv xx
--------------------------------
(Andrews POV)
"I got in " she repeats

"Oh my god!! That's amazing! We have got to celebrate" I say with a smile just before I give her a big hug.

"Thanks" she says quietly

"Are you okay? What's wrong"

"Yeah it's just, I got in" I see a tear in her eyes

"Why is that bad?"

"Even if we stay together, in 1 month and maybe less I will be moving away"

"Even if we are together?" I say as I bow my head down

"Hey" she lifts up my chin and smiles "sorry but I guess there is always a chance of us...breaking up" she says as I wipe a tear from her face

"We won't, I mean, have you seen how cute we are together" I try to grin but there is no use. "Where ever you go, I go. Because I am so madly in love with you"
I pull her close to my body and give her the biggest hug ever.

(Rachels POV)
"I am madly and deeply in love with you" he says again with a smile.
I love him too.

"So..dinner?" I say with a smile plastered on my face
I wonder if he still remembers ditching me the first time we went out? Probably, should I ask him? Of course. I can't be too trusting.

"Yeah, at Lenny's. To celebrate!" He says and gets all excited

"Okay"

"Okay"

"I'm gonna-go get ready" I say and walk away, without a kiss.

"Uh, ok" he says as I walk in the distance.

-
GETTING READY
-

As I run through the door I go over and over what I am going to say, I don't want to be mean or anything, just soft.

I go through my wardrobe and dig and dig for a sweet but sexy dress.
I find a white leather-ish dress with soft pink and green on it, with a hint of yellow. Perfect. As I full it on I barely even admire my curves, I feel sick.
I look for a pair of shoes to much my dress and find a pair of white platform shoes, it's perfect I think. But something's missing.
I search and search for jewellery and then find just laying on my dress my white gold treble clef necklace. Andrew gave it to me.

I run into the bathroom and notice I only have 20 minutes to do my makeup! I bolt.
I don't want anything too dark, it needs to be sweet and cute to match my outfit.
I grabbed a little bit of mascara and brushed it over my already long lashes, then I get a pink eyeshadow pallet and do my smokey eye, I put a hint of white in the corner of my eyes and find some light cherry red lipstick.

Great!
I'm ready.

I run out the door and search for a cab, once I got the cab, I heard a voice.

"Your not gonna need that"

I look over the cab and see a LIMO! Wow!

"Oh.my.god" I exlaimed "look at you being all fancy!"

(Andrews POV)
She deserved a night of pure glamour, I thought, when I saw her face there wasn't a thing that she could say. The whole ride to the restaurant was pure gasps with astonishment.

"Omg" she says again once she sees the champagne glasses and a bottle of extremely expensive champagne.

"I love you" as I say with a smile plastered along my face.
She is so beautiful.

"I love you too" and with that she grins and leans over.
Her lips reach mine and the magical night begins.

-AT THE RESTAURANT-

(Still Andrews POV)

*clink* the sound of the glasses clash together lightly remind me of our first date. Moscato. Her favourite wine.
A flashback to the night comes back and I see her. She grasps her glass as I grasp mine and lift them up together-
"Cheers" she says, as soon as we clink the glasses together, hers gets. Tiny little crack/chip in it.
We bursted out with laughs.

"I love you so much, I would give my life for you. Even though it's almost been 2 months I would give everything of mine to you. I would die for you." I say

"Oh sweetie, I love you too. You make me so happy and I wouldn't change you for the world." She says with a few tiny hiccups followed by a tear.

-AFTER DINNER-

"You know I mean it, right?" I think whisper

"Mean what?" She says with a little grin

"I would do anything for you. Die for you."

"Awwww I know, but you don't have to do that. I need you. Here. Breathing. With me." She replies

I lean in for a kiss instead she puts her index finger on my lips.

"Nah, you gonna have to catch me first!!" She chuckles and runs away.

"Babe get back her" I say between pants of running "RACHEL LOOKOUT!" I yell at the top of my lungs while watching a truck coming her way, my heart was beating 50x as fast as I jump in front of the truck and push her out of the way.
"RACHEL" I yell as I dive towards her and push her out of the way, land on the ground and hear a scream before my eyes suddenly close.

(RACHELS POV)

"ANNNNNDREW!" I scream "HEEEEEELP!" My voice screeches as I feel an ache coming on, I don't care "SOMEONE HELP!"

"Baby, I *cough cough* told y-you I would die for you. I'm glad y-y-your safe." He drops his head on the ground and shuts his eyes.

"NO NO NO, DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I juggle my phone as I type shakily '000'

"Hello, what's your emergency"
What's my emergency, my boyfriend is in major pain, and so am I just looking at him. I think while I talk to the lady.

"It's okay baby, your gonna be just fine" I slowly say as I stutter.

----------------------
HOLY CRAP IK IK IK. Yeh it was short but OMG he is in the hospital.

Omg fuk.

Tell me what you think <3